Thread: Parents with AD/HD children

Parents with AD/HD children

Any one willing to share experiance's with me. Please PM me if your willing to talk about your experiance in dealing with AD/HD issues.

Thanks,

what kind of issues? i have it so i can give you some first hand knowledge. pm me and i can try my best to help you out.
    Hoyt Spyder 30
    MBG Ambush Ascent
    Trophy Taker Xtreme FC
    Fuse Carbon Blade

I'm 51 and have it. Picture this. You child is hurt your 20 miles from the hospital on roads you don't know it's so foggy you can't see the hood of your car. You have 18 mins to get your kid to the hospital or they die. The feeling of urgently and stress is what ADHD dose to me all day every day! Now think what it would be like to be a kid and deal with it. Any wonder why they have problems with everyday things.
    This may not be what others go through but it's what I feel all the time.
    Just my thoughts on ADHD.
    Joe

I would also like to know. If some one can share thru a PM or on here. My son has ADHD.

Adhd is a very interesting problem if you study it. One my closest friends has adhd an it can get hard to deal with some times but you have to learn how to channel it. I tell ya.. that kid has so much energy he could push mow a 2 acre field before I could get it with a ride on...