Thread: 6 - Black Eagle Magnums 350 .003

6 - Black Eagle Magnums 350 .003

I have 6 BE Magnums for sale. They are cut 27 7/8" carbon to carbon, with an overall nock-valley to carbon length of 28 3/8". They are 350 spine and .003 straightness, but they were cut from both ends when they were built. The glue-in tips are 100gr BE NockCrushers. The backends have g-bushings with "f" nocks. Three of these arrows have never been fletched or shot. The other three were fletched on top of wraps, were shot in practice and one 3d shoot. These three do show signs of use. The weight variance of the 1/2 dozen is between 333-336 without vanes. You can buy them as is or I will put vanes on them before I ship them to you. I have Norway R2 and Fusion X available. I bought these in April, I'm selling because I am sticking with my BE Challengers the rest of the 3d season. Only looking to sell, $60 TYD in lower 48, PayPal preferred.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Stormy Hardwoods camo - Obsession bows - Black Gold Ascent sights - Trophytaker rests

ttt
    Stormy Hardwoods camo - Obsession bows - Black Gold Ascent sights - Trophytaker rests

$55 tyd

$50 tyd.

closed