Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 373

Thread: Master Splinter & Friends 2014 Adventures

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Round lake Ontario Canada
    Posts
    1,967
    Welcome.....(back) Master Splinter. It just wasn't the same ....Looking forward to more pics and adventures....

    "I strive to be half the man my dog thinks I am".


  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Black Eagle Ridge
    Posts
    244
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuck Archer View Post
    Welcome.....(back) Master Splinter. It just wasn't the same ....Looking forward to more pics and adventures....
    The Master Splinter is very humbled by the Canuck Archer's appearance on the MS & F 2014 Adventures thread! Looking forward to the CA's pics & adventures contributions, as well...

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    East of the Mississippi.
    Posts
    3,255
    Popeye is back. I believe this buck to be a 7 year old this year. Almost certain this is the same buck. He's blind in his left eye, hence my name for him, lol. Depending on what else I find he could be in trouble this year. The first two pictures are from last year, same location.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    TenPoint Phantom, Black Eagle Executioners
    NAP 100gn. Nitron Broadheads
    Burris, Leupold Optics, XB30
    Black Widow Deer Lures Pro Staff
    NRA Life Member, Molon Labe, Bravo Zulu Team VI

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Michigun
    Posts
    424
    Nice bows MS, but I like that table even more.

    Is your portrait illustrated by Rob Stanly by any chance?

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Black Eagle Ridge
    Posts
    244
    Quote Originally Posted by 202gwg View Post
    Popeye is back. I believe this buck to be a 7 year old this year. Almost certain this is the same buck. He's blind in his left eye, hence my name for him, lol. Depending on what else I find he could be in trouble this year. The first two pictures are from last year, same location.
    Master Splinter's eyes have water in them from 202's "Top Quality" pics... Me thinks it is in Popeye's destiny to meet 202's T/P Phantom!

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Springfield, Missouri
    Posts
    2,500
    Me thinks 202'has more quality booner pictures. Holding out on us he is!!!!! Want to see more more more.
    Middleton 325/400SS - Hawke XB30 Compact SR - BE Executioners - Exodus Swept - Agingcrossbower Stock

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,696
    Quote Originally Posted by 202gwg View Post
    Popeye is back. I believe this buck to be a 7 year old this year. Almost certain this is the same buck. He's blind in his left eye, hence my name for him, lol. Depending on what else I find he could be in trouble this year. The first two pictures are from last year, same location.
    It would seem that any buck that really interests you is in big trouble.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Black Eagle Ridge
    Posts
    244
    Quote Originally Posted by skorpyd View Post
    Nice bows MS, but I like that table even more.

    Is your portrait illustrated by Rob Stanly by any chance?
    Thank you, skorpyd! Master Splinter is not certain of portrait origin? Think maybe David , something or other... Here's another "Top Quality" picture that might tickle the scorpyd's fancy!


  9. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    East of the Mississippi.
    Posts
    3,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
    Master Splinter's eyes have water in them from 202's "Top Quality" pics... Me thinks it is in Popeye's destiny to meet 202's T/P Phantom!
    He'll more than likely get stung with TenPoint Venom if I go after him. lol


    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Baker View Post
    Me thinks 202'has more quality booner pictures. Holding out on us he is!!!!! Want to see more more more.
    I'm just getting started Rick, not holding anything back. Booners are hard to come by, the two I've killed were 12 years apart.



    Quote Originally Posted by JOE PA View Post
    It would seem that any buck that really interests you is in big trouble.
    Thanks, Single minded dedication Joe.
    TenPoint Phantom, Black Eagle Executioners
    NAP 100gn. Nitron Broadheads
    Burris, Leupold Optics, XB30
    Black Widow Deer Lures Pro Staff
    NRA Life Member, Molon Labe, Bravo Zulu Team VI

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Black Eagle Ridge
    Posts
    244
    Quote Originally Posted by 202gwg View Post
    He'll more than likely get stung with TenPoint Venom if I go after him. lol




    I'm just getting started Rick, not holding anything back. Booners are hard to come by, the two I've killed were 12 years apart.





    Thanks, Single minded dedication Joe.
    Master Splinter says... on the T/P Venom part!!!

  11. #36
    About 3 weeks ago he's got a pretty good start.
    image.jpg
    I might just have to shoot him with a Mainstreet custom blackout 330.
    image.jpg
    Life's to short to hunt with a commoners bow.
    Just a down to earth Bowhunter.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Michigun
    Posts
    424
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
    Thank you, skorpyd! Master Splinter is not certain of portrait origin? Think maybe David , something or other... Here's another "Top Quality" picture that might tickle the scorpyd's fancy!

    Excellent MS, That makes that table look even better.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Black Eagle Ridge
    Posts
    244
    Quote Originally Posted by rt2bowhunter View Post
    About 3 weeks ago he's got a pretty good start.
    image.jpg
    I might just have to shoot him with a Mainstreet custom blackout 330.
    image.jpg
    Life's to short to hunt with a commoners bow.
    Lookin' good, rt2! Not much happening @ this end, yet. Hoping this feller shows up in the 2014 season! Both of my "Mainstreet" E/M's are ready, as well...

    If you look carefully... You will see MS's climbing sticks on the big spruce, 15 yards beind the left G2 of this fine specimen... Don't ask where I was when he waltz out of this setup!


  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Black Eagle Ridge
    Posts
    244
    Quote Originally Posted by skorpyd View Post
    Excellent MS, That makes that table look even better.
    I heard that I did, scorpyd!

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Black Eagle Ridge
    Posts
    244
    C' mon folks! Let's see what you got? Any/All "Top Quality" pics are welcomed...

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Oxford Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,590
    Ok, I will play along



    Pope and Young Club Associate Member
    Massachusetts Bowhunters Association life Member
    Elite Z28 / G5 Rogue / SZ 350 / DTM 315SS / DTM-MATRIX 330SS Hybrid / Ready- Shot Shooting Stick

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Oxford Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,590
    More








    Pope and Young Club Associate Member
    Massachusetts Bowhunters Association life Member
    Elite Z28 / G5 Rogue / SZ 350 / DTM 315SS / DTM-MATRIX 330SS Hybrid / Ready- Shot Shooting Stick

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Oxford Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,590








    Pope and Young Club Associate Member
    Massachusetts Bowhunters Association life Member
    Elite Z28 / G5 Rogue / SZ 350 / DTM 315SS / DTM-MATRIX 330SS Hybrid / Ready- Shot Shooting Stick

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Oxford Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,590






    Pope and Young Club Associate Member
    Massachusetts Bowhunters Association life Member
    Elite Z28 / G5 Rogue / SZ 350 / DTM 315SS / DTM-MATRIX 330SS Hybrid / Ready- Shot Shooting Stick

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Oxford Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,590
    I hate yotes, but these are the best yote pics I ever got.



    That's all for now.
    Pope and Young Club Associate Member
    Massachusetts Bowhunters Association life Member
    Elite Z28 / G5 Rogue / SZ 350 / DTM 315SS / DTM-MATRIX 330SS Hybrid / Ready- Shot Shooting Stick

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Springfield, Missouri
    Posts
    2,500
    Dang look at them monsters!
    Middleton 325/400SS - Hawke XB30 Compact SR - BE Executioners - Exodus Swept - Agingcrossbower Stock

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    East of the Mississippi.
    Posts
    3,255
    This guy may be worth keeping tabs on. Just got home from running the weed eater around this stand and changed the Sd Card in the camera there.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 202gwg; June 20th, 2014 at 07:48 PM.
    TenPoint Phantom, Black Eagle Executioners
    NAP 100gn. Nitron Broadheads
    Burris, Leupold Optics, XB30
    Black Widow Deer Lures Pro Staff
    NRA Life Member, Molon Labe, Bravo Zulu Team VI

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Round lake Ontario Canada
    Posts
    1,967
    M.S. those snow bucks are gettin' me pumped up and it's only June!!!!
    "I strive to be half the man my dog thinks I am".

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,696
    Nice bucks guys. Rt, that buck in velvet has potential. Years ago when we lived in the country, I had salt lick out on a mowed path so the boys could see them from the window. On Mothers day we saw a buck with antlers out past it's ears. I know the guy who shot him about a half mile away. He had a heavy rack with a 26" spread. Nice buck for PA.

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Black Eagle Ridge
    Posts
    244
    Quote Originally Posted by 202gwg View Post
    This guy may be worth keeping tabs on. Just got home from running the weed eater around this stand and changed the Sd Card in the camera there.
    Master Splinter is in accord with 202 on the keeping tabs on, part!!!

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •