Archery Talk Forum banner

Master Splinter & Friends 2014 Adventures

20K views 385 replies 40 participants last post by  Virginian 
#1 ·
Figured it was time for Master Splinter & Friends to start a new 2014 Adventures thread! Let me start by providing a "Top Quality" picture of the "Splinter"... :pimp2:

See less See more
#3 ·
Seeings how Master Splinter is starting new thread hunlee is verry proud to be a TOP QUALITY picture provider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LesLee at her finest!!!!!!!!!!!!!DAUGHTER of HUNLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LesLee is up for grabs to a good man or 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LESLEE LIKES HER BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hunlee

#21 ·
Hunlee is really likening the TOP QUALITY picture of xbows above!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One day hunlee has plans of recurve ownership butt for now hunlee will be using the SZ350 an SZ380 SPLINTER HAMMERING compounds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seeings how hunlee is very poor the looooooooong dollar cannot be spent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Confusion has come over hunlee tho ??????????????????????????? EXCAL or MIDDELTON for Hunlee????????????????????????????????????????????????? Hunlee not being a fool much research must be done before recurve ownership!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OPINIONS WELCOME bout recurve ownership for hunlee but PM may be better as not offend anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hunlee will beproviding more TOP QUALITY PICTURES SOON on master splinters THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
many thanks to MASTER SPLINTERas well for the TOP QUALITY PICTURES provided!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hunlee

#28 ·
Popeye is back. I believe this buck to be a 7 year old this year. Almost certain this is the same buck. He's blind in his left eye, hence my name for him, lol. Depending on what else I find he could be in trouble this year. The first two pictures are from last year, same location.

#38 ·
About 3 weeks ago he's got a pretty good start.
View attachment 1976337
I might just have to shoot him with a Mainstreet custom blackout 330.
View attachment 1976345
Life's to short to hunt with a commoners bow.
Lookin' good, rt2! Not much happening @ this end, yet. Hoping this feller shows up in the 2014 season! Both of my "Mainstreet" E/M's are ready, as well... :thumbs_up

If you look carefully... You will see MS's climbing sticks on the big spruce, 15 yards beind the left G2 of this fine specimen... Don't ask where I was when he waltz out of this setup! :embara:

#49 ·
Nice bucks guys. Rt, that buck in velvet has potential. Years ago when we lived in the country, I had salt lick out on a mowed path so the boys could see them from the window. On Mothers day we saw a buck with antlers out past it's ears. I know the guy who shot him about a half mile away. He had a heavy rack with a 26" spread. Nice buck for PA.

#55 ·
Can't be sure it's the same buck. But I was 10 yds on the ground from what I believe is the same deer.

Last year ....I didn't have a shot. And as you know when your that close for any time at all. Your going to get busted. He saw me got spooked and left. Never to be seen again. Other than one night maybe I got him on a camera. But was just about outside of the IR. Flash.

Time for round two. Hunting mature bucks is where it's at :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.