Archery Talk Forum banner

Let's see your 70 yard and beyond groups!

8K views 74 replies 50 participants last post by  Mr. RoC 
#1 ·

I will start. This is my average group using my bowtech allegiance.

See less See more
#4 ·
I am still looking for a place to try that kind of range! Although the smaller bag targets look real small at 60 yards! LOL

#12 ·
This one was with a PSE Full Throttle at 100 yards, shooting a 28" draw, 28" 410gr DCA Hunters, MBG Pure Driven 75, Ripcord, AAE Hot Rodz. I was shooting it with advanced timing, it was drawing 76# and shooting 330fps through a ProChrono.
Water Sky Asphalt

Here's the bow:
Tree Plant Compound bow Wire

First group was with my old Z7 Magnum, 66#, same arrows, Spot Hogg Tommy Hogg, Ripcord, B-Stinger stab.

#21 ·
This one was with a PSE Full Throttle at 100 yards, shooting a 28" draw, 28" 410gr DCA Hunters, MBG Pure Driven 75, Ripcord, AAE Hot Rodz. I was shooting it with advanced timing, it was drawing 76# and shooting 330fps through a ProChrono.
View attachment 1976617
Here's the bow:
View attachment 1976618
First group was with my old Z7 Magnum, 66#, same arrows, Spot Hogg Tommy Hogg, Ripcord, B-Stinger stab.
This bow looks familiar... What's up James!

#13 ·
The energy 32 is 28" 60.4# with a 325gn victory vforce hv 350 shooting 298 through a pro chrono with peep and loop axcel armor tech 7 pin .010 doinker 10" with 8" side

The pse source is a 60.7# 27.5" shooting 293 with the same arrow and chrono with ascent w/ vengeance head .010 bottom pin doinker elite field 12" and 8" side bar

#14 ·
This is my "I'll never do that again " 80 yard group. I'm lucky to have 3 witnesses because I wouldn't even believe it myself. My following group at this range wasn't half as good as this
Let me note also that I actually ran out of range on my hha sight and had to compensate by aiming almost 10 feet over my target.

#26 ·
My wife and I were up on the Thunder Moutains and a passel of Coatimundis came down the mountain, split in half and went right around us. Paid no attention to us being there. Love Ariz and my wife and I spent 10 winters at St David.......

#32 ·
Some great groups and some I'd have to call bs on but whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.