Thread: Advocare

Advocare

Just curious if anyone on here has used advocare? ive always contemplated it, but never pulled the trigger. Who has used it and liked it? Not meant for bashing, just curious.

PSE EVO, Boss Hogg, Tru Ball, QAD, Dead Center Archery
    Scheels Archery Team

Quote Originally Posted by BirdDawg350 View Post
    Just curious if anyone on here has used advocare? ive always contemplated it, but never pulled the trigger. Who has used it and liked it? Not meant for bashing, just curious.
    I haven't and wont for 2 reasons.

1. 99% of the time if it's legal - it doesn't work. Which is exactly the case here. Use real drugs or diet, but pick one because supplements don't work.
    2. It's a MLM company - I don't support pyramid schemes.

Supplements are made to get what you cant from just food. Sometimes its hard to eat everything you need and easier to just make shake/drink or take a pill. I havent used that brand but im sure its ok. Just read what in it to be sure. I just dont think its cheap

Just saw this post and yes I use Advocare products and have results. A friend of mine got started on products when he was training for an Iron Man and needless to say they made a significant difference in his training results. Most people paint the company as a typical pyramid scheme and fortunately it isn't that way. You dont know what you dont know i guess. I was the highest skeptic as well and now i am a believer.