a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A supplicant for joint pain question?

interesting, cherry sounds like a winner.

I got a shipment of krill oil in from Purity Products, they claim their krill oil has more good stuff in it. We'll see

I've used Bio-35 for 4 years and it's amazing how much it helps not only with pains but also energy, stress and anxiety if you have problems with them as well.

Glucosamine chondroitin. Take as directed, and don't give up. It takes about a month to feel the benefits.
    2012 PSE Dream Season EVO;
    QAD UltraRest HDX
    NAP Apache Stabilizer
    Trophy Ridge V5 Alpha Micro
    Gold Tip Expedition Hunters 5575, Blazer vanes, 100 grain Slick Trick Mags and Ramcats.

The best remedy for joint pain is to strengthen the supporting muscles around the joint.

Blew out my knee playing ball in college, never really rehabbed it like I should have. Dealt with terrible pain for several years, finally got fed up and seriously worked on my leg strength. Here I am a decade later and my knees have never felt better.
    Elite Judge
    Elite Z28

Quote Originally Posted by dead_fowl View Post
    The best remedy for joint pain is to strengthen the supporting muscles around the joint.

Blew out my knee playing ball in college, never really rehabbed it like I should have. Dealt with terrible pain for several years, finally got fed up and seriously worked on my leg strength. Here I am a decade later and my knees have never felt better.
    couldnt have said it any better

plus icing, and stretching after a workout helps

ive discovered swimming is a great way to strengthen your joints and flex your body
    Greatree Highlander recurve
    Browning Ted Nugent Bloodbrother bow

Animal Flex and fish oil
    Team 20 Undeertakers

no2 might help. it puts more oxygen in your blood. helps recovery.

Bear Motive 6
    Doinker Tactical,Vapor Trail Pro V, Black Eagle Rampage Arrows, Viper Quickset 5 Pin .010 Slider, Rage Extreme,
    Equalizer Release

Been trying fish oil
    I don't want to be the guy in the coffin that people walk up and say he sure wanted go alot of places and do alot of things,when i lay there I want them to say this guy went places and did things he didnt just talk about them

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123