Thread: Old School Admiral Question

Old School Admiral Question

Would someone direct me to a thread that discusses draw length adjustment for an '08 Admiral. I'm having a terrible time finding any information and the Bowtech Factory Catalog is about as helpful as you know what on a boar hog. Thanks and have a great day.

It might help the admiral was a 09 not 08. I think i have the book that came with the bow.
    BLACK CARBON OVERDRIVE
    BLACK RPM
    SUMMIT VIPER ELITE SD

Now that's embarassing! You are right. '09. Everything I've read says to remove the 3 set screws from the cam and then rotate it to where you want it. Mine won't budge; can't get it to rotate at all. I figured there was a secret I had missed out on. Or I wonder if it is siezed up?

Not an expert, but I would say that if you have removed the three screws from the draw mod and it won't rotate, you need to apply a force to break loose the module from he cam. My modules were stuck to the cams as well. I would be very careful so as not to scratch anything, but tapping on the back side of the module should free it up.

That worked great. A few taps and out they popped. It was almost like Bowtech put something in there to seal it up. Anyway, thanks for the tip.