Archery Talk Forum banner

Old School Admiral Question

450 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  05blutaco 
#1 ·
Would someone direct me to a thread that discusses draw length adjustment for an '08 Admiral. I'm having a terrible time finding any information and the Bowtech Factory Catalog is about as helpful as you know what on a boar hog. Thanks and have a great day.

#3 ·
Now that's embarassing! You are right. '09. Everything I've read says to remove the 3 set screws from the cam and then rotate it to where you want it. Mine won't budge; can't get it to rotate at all. I figured there was a secret I had missed out on. Or I wonder if it is siezed up?

#4 ·
Not an expert, but I would say that if you have removed the three screws from the draw mod and it won't rotate, you need to apply a force to break loose the module from he cam. My modules were stuck to the cams as well. I would be very careful so as not to scratch anything, but tapping on the back side of the module should free it up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.