Thread: Black Knight 2 string cable length

Black Knight 2 string cable length

I have a bowtech black knight 2 that i bought used. I believe it is around the 2002 mark and i need new strings and cables for it. I looked the bow up online and i believe the string might be 56 1/2 and the cables 39 3/16. Does anyone out there know if that sounds right? Bow is 37 1/2 ata and 5 3/4 brace. Also, this is the first time i have ever needed new strings and cables so are there any other things i should know or consider about what i already have on my bow string? (Nock point, d loop , peep sight)

Bowtech Offered 2 options for the BK2 - 5.5 and 6.5" brace hight - do you know which one you have?

Granted the Bowtech Owner manual for this bow doesn't have the lengths in it...HAHA
    Last edited by Atchison; July 1st, 2014 at 02:13 PM.
    Nothing to see here

Quote Originally Posted by Atchison View Post
    Bowtech Offered 2 options for the BK2 - 5.5 and 6.5" brace hight - do you know which one you have?

Granted the Bowtech Owner manual for this bow doesn't have the lengths in it...HAHA
    I have the one with the shorter brace. 37.5 ata.

PM Sent with the lengths - I found them for you - Let me know, I can have a cable made tonight and shipped tomorrow most likely
    Nothing to see here