a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: LF Supertune RPM 360 South Jersey

LF Supertune RPM 360 South Jersey

I just picked up a new RPM 360 last weekend, and I'm looking for a Supertune somewhere close to South Jersey. I want to have it IBO checked and to get this thing shooting to it's full potential. I know their are good guys on here that will set me up legit if I ship my bow out to them.

Just trying to maybe get something done local, so I'm not without my bow for a bit. My bow was set up at the shop I bought it at, just typical stuff to get me out the door. Timing check, draw length center shot and paper tuned. Thought my bow was kind of slow through the Crono at 290 with a FMJ 400 26.5 100g tip roughly 415g, at 27.5 draw loop and peep was thinking it should atleast be over 300.

Maybe I'm wrong about the speed, shoot me a PM or Post if you can help me out. Thanks Paul.

Bowtech RPM 360 70# 27.5
    Bowtech Insanity 70# 27.5

I am sending mine out to crackers heard he is one of the best tony219er is great to cant go wrong with either of them
    Bowtech Invasion 28/70 Dipped in green Skulls ,CRACKERS TUNED Bowtech rpm 29/71 372 grain at 340fps black ops,spothogg hoggfather sight ,QAD rest,Tightspot quiver

I'd say you will lose 50 fps just on you draw length and arrow weight. What's ur lbs it's set at? If they set center shot, timed the cams perfectly, and tuned through paper or you shooting bareshafts and used the yokes to tune the arrow and not move the rest, you are set up good.
    2014 Bowtech CPXL - HHA OL 5010, Pro V, Gold Tip Pro 22's
    2013 Bowtech Experience - Spot Hogg Real Deal, Pro V, Gold Tip Pro Hunters

"My biggest fear is when im dead and gone, that my wife will sell my archery gear for what I told her I paid for everything."

Hi Paul,
    Have you called or checked out Sportsmen's Center in Bordentown Nj? They are a huge Bowtech dealer and Vinnie there is a BT wizard.
    Excalibur Micro Nightmare, Excalibur Matrix 405....?

My bow is set to 70#, and Sportsman is where my bow was bought from; that's pretty much the best place in south/central NJ. I just feel like these bows need to be fine tuned to hit their full potential.

If I end up sending it out to one of those guys, what's the average turn around time? I'd probably be better of just sending one a PM and asking. I was hoping to get someone within driving distance if possible.
    Bowtech RPM 360 70# 27.5
    Bowtech Insanity 70# 27.5

Hey, Paul,

I think you realize that a shop set-up is not the same as tuned.

I've little advice to offer except for this -- If you're going with custom strings, go ahead and send it out. If you're going to stay with the factory rigging, go ahead an put several dozens (at least) shots on it.

Where you send it means nothing more than a couple of days shipping. I surely understand that driving it to a tuner is great and gives you a chance to get to know the guy that's largely responsible for how the job turns out. And, you get it back quicker.

I'd like to humbly suggest that my choice would be quality over quick turn-around.

Best of luck to you.

I was told around two weeks but am getting strings and cables as well
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsPaul View Post
    My bow is set to 70#, and Sportsman is where my bow was bought from; that's pretty much the best place in south/central NJ. I just feel like these bows need to be fine tuned to hit their full potential.

If I end up sending it out to one of those guys, what's the average turn around time? I'd probably be better of just sending one a PM and asking. I was hoping to get someone within driving distance if possible.
    Bowtech Invasion 28/70 Dipped in green Skulls ,CRACKERS TUNED Bowtech rpm 29/71 372 grain at 340fps black ops,spothogg hoggfather sight ,QAD rest,Tightspot quiver