Archery Talk Forum banner

Cams for Constitution? Maybe a frankenbow?

807 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Fury90flier 
#1 ·
I've got a Constitution that is in need of some cams...I believe it's an 07. I'm new to bowtech and unfamilar with the different cams that are available for this bow.

This will actulally be for a friend that is needed a replacement for a bow that was stolen from the shop last year (martin shadowcat)...so trying to get something similar in feel/speed.

Specs:
50/60# limbs. We don't want them getting any heavier than 60#...can go lighter as this will be a target bow....I'll have to verify the deflection on the limbs- didn't see a weight sticker on the bow.
DL: 28.5"

So the question is, what cams can be used with this bow? Has anyone done a frankenbow conversion using something like spiralsX or cam.5's, maybe a Nitro cam?

#3 ·
Na, it's an older one. It doesn't have the delamination upgrade.

The cams I have are E13....have no idea where these came from but they won't work on this bow. I don't recall exactly what the issue is, just that they don't work.

Which adjustable cam did the older bows use?

#5 ·
Thanks but I don't know who that is...

#6 ·
You should be able to find cams for that pretty easy I think they were the same as the Binary cam on the Allegiance. Constitution was a sweet shooting bow, I used a buddies for shooting spots one year because he dropped my Commander and bent the cam. Just do a search for Bowtech cams in the classified section

#7 ·
Revisiting this one...

if you had a Consititution and wanted to Frankenbow it....what cams would you use?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.