Thread: Fort Bragg Bowhunters

Fort Bragg Bowhunters

Due back from Afghanistan the first week of August 2014 and am looking for anyone who frequents Fort Bragg archery only zones to fill me in on the ins and outs. Im active duty enlisted if that matters! Looking for easy hunts close to home. I also belong to a hunt club with land in Montgomery and Richmond counties and could hook the right hunting partner up with a late season pig hunt or two. Hit me with a PM. Good luck to everyone this up coming season.

RR

I wish I could hunt Bragg lol. Sorry, Im on the other end of the state so cant help. Other than to say Ive heard some great stories from people that have hunted it years back. I assume its still awesome. I hope you crush a few and glad to have you back! And thank you.

Well I was hoping to get at least one bite. Maybe its a good indicator of low bow hunter pressure? I travel about an hour and a half to hunt private land and wanted something literally behind work to hit up when the day is done. I spend a lot of time in the woods there and see a lot of sign if not a lot of deer. If you come east Grizzle hit me up. I'm a Carolina native from Lincoln county and love the way the land lays up your way.

When I was stationed at Pope I would hunt on the north end near Southern Pines. There were always a lot of does up there. If you can find a early season food source get on it and you will have the deer. I haven't hunted there since 2006 so I am sure a lot of the areas have changed.
    MC-130J Crew Chief

Bowtech Destroyer 350LE