Archery Talk Forum banner

New build for one of our members

1K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  michbowbender 
#1 ·
An AT member contacted me last week and asked me to do a build for him but was not exactly sure which setup might best fill his needs. His primary requirements were flash range and picture quality, as well as good battery life in the field. After a few pms were exchanged he eventually left it up to me to choose which camera to put in the case and for me it was a very easy decision to make.
I think your gonna like it when it gets to North Carolina next week Phil. :yo:

Sony DSC-S600 camera, Otterbox 3000 case modified in 3D camo, SnapshotSniper SSII control board with the High Performance Wide Angle fresnel and dual D battery holder wired to the camera to get you the battery life needed between card checks.

See less See more
#3 ·
There is a tube molded thru the case Phil and it is designed so a Masterlock Python 5/16" cable can be threaded thru the tube for mounting purposes and also to keep the case from being opened. About as theft proof as it can be the way it is designed but like everything else if someone wants it bad enough they will find a way.
This is just an example showing the cable most of us use, shop around as prices vary as well as size. 5/16" and smaller diameter will fit, anything larger will not.
http://www.amazon.com/Master-Lock-8418KADCAM-TMB-Adjustable-Locking/dp/B000LZRKFC/ref=pd_cp_hi_0

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.