Archery Talk Forum banner

2015 Bear Archery Bows

20K views 126 replies 58 participants last post by  Angel King 
#1 ·
I know nothing will probably be released until around October or so, but i was just curious if anyone knew what to expect from Bear this year? Are they coming out with something new or are they just updating their current lineup? I saw where they released 2 lower end bows last week. I am a die hard bear fan and im just curious as to what to expect! I have the agenda 6 and a motive 7 now and hopefully if they come out with something new ill add that to the lineup haha

#121 ·
This is typical of big bow companies to drop 2 year old bows like the motives and the hoyt spyder. They should be gone this year and maybe a new carbon bow. Top of line bow the first year, replaced the 2nd with new top of line then gone the 3rd year. At least if history repeats it will be like that. The rumor on the speed bow was true, but had problems so it was delayed if my source was correct. Another rumor about a target bow in winter spring time was heard.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.