Thread: alien nitro

alien nitro

i'm sure plenty of you guys have one, and have been shooting them. what is the consensus?? any problems?

last year I got rid of my alien x, got an elite, it was nice but I didn't love it, it got stolen out of my truck the last day of early archery season..

next I got a carbon element, hunted late season blacktail with it, and killed a dandy buck with it, but again, didn't love it.

I recently sold it and bought another alien x, in the next couple of years i'm sure I will want a new bow, and the alien nitro makes sense, so i'm looking for feedback, thanks
    age has not made me wise....maybe tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by roosiebull View Post
    i'm sure plenty of you guys have one, and have been shooting them. what is the consensus?? any problems?

last year I got rid of my alien x, got an elite, it was nice but I didn't love it, it got stolen out of my truck the last day of early archery season..

next I got a carbon element, hunted late season blacktail with it, and killed a dandy buck with it, but again, didn't love it.

I recently sold it and bought another alien x, in the next couple of years i'm sure I will want a new bow, and the alien nitro makes sense, so i'm looking for feedback, thanks
    I am shooting a modified Alien X and it would be a fight to get it out of my hands. The Alien X is tough to beat when well tuned. They even have Barnsdale limbs, that is a huge deal. I plan to pick up another X or maybe a Z when I can.
    Living like Christ is impossible for Man,
    Living as a Disciple,,, I can do that

Not all came with Barnsdales, believe some of the mid 2011 and on models did not.
    2014 Martin Lithium :: 2007 Martin Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-Down
    REAL AVID Field Staff :: Bucks and Beards Scents Field Staff

Nemesis Nitro looks like a great bow.