Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got my work cut out for me.

Quote Originally Posted by backnwhack View Post
    Hey, ole Jeff is finally getting started! Keep us up to date, you know I will be slobbering all over the screen. I enjoy messing with the wooden stocks as much as with the bows themselves.
    Clint, a spalted maple stock would be dynamite! A blank might be a little hard to find and a little pricey, but I think you need one! Here's a pic of a chunk of spalted maple:
    Attachment 1990016
    The Chinese ... are making a paint now that has the exact same look. (full of lead & arsenic though ... LOL)
    Scorpyd Velocity165 425.5fps @ 426gr & 171KE,
    Zeiss 3-12x50mmDuralyt, CamX Accuspine arrows, 100gr RamCats or Spitfire Maxx & Firenocks
    Swarovski, Leica rangefinder, Surefire & Fenix lights.
    Wounded Warrior Project - Mentor.
    NRA Life Member 1971 Join up and fight to regain your rights!

Going away for a week then start by inletting the rail. Couldn't wait to try the sniper trigger so I put it in the frankenbow. Very light with slight creep if I try to finesse it too much but nice. The non sniper trigger in the ss breaks like glass.

"It don't really matter what kinda bow you choose to shoot. Just as long as you like it, practice and become a good shot. It's all good." rt2bowhunter

"Some feel that all should do as they do: this is questionable at best." sew

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12