Thread: Anyone tried the new Lithium?

Anyone tried the new Lithium?

anyone have feedback on the new lithium?

Yes a great hunting bow. I have one in the shop and I am impressed.
    It is not as smooth of a draw as the single cams but very smooth as far as a binary cam goes.
    Top Nock Archery
    Appling, GA
    Authorized Martin Archery Dealer

Thanks for the reply jakeeib, would you say it's as smooth and as quiet as the Bengal? I had a limb split while my local shop was restringing the Bengal for me and Martin is offering me a new bow at cost as they no longer make the limbs for my Bengal. It sounds like a good deal but I really had an attachment to the Bengal. Does this sound like a good deal in your opinion?

I would say it's a great all around bow for anything. And you might be surprised, the nitro 3.0 cams are very smooth for a hybrid/binary setup. Plus it'll be quite a bit faster
    Smarten up and Martin up

I have the new lithium, sweet bow and sweet shooting. Fast and smooth. I'm nice having a local bow manufacturer.

Quote Originally Posted by azmeatwagon View Post
    Thanks for the reply jakeeib, would you say it's as smooth and as quiet as the Bengal? I had a limb split while my local shop was restringing the Bengal for me and Martin is offering me a new bow at cost as they no longer make the limbs for my Bengal. It sounds like a good deal but I really had an attachment to the Bengal. Does this sound like a good deal in your opinion?
    Sorry, i didnt see your follow up. Id say take the deal! you wont be dissappointed

Top Nock Archery
    Appling, GA
    Authorized Martin Archery Dealer

Glad you all like it!
    Cheers,
    Gary