Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Elk Carts

Quote Originally Posted by Where's Bruce? View Post
    I found a vintage elk cart! Looks like it's alot easier to travel with than these modern carts. LOL

Freaken awesome photo. Great find. Gonna have you have that for the background pic on my cell phone.

It looks photo shopped though.
    "Outside of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, I see no hope for mankind." Billy Graham
    "It's an election year... read everything with a huge dose of salt... and make sure you vote for the right incumbent." Elvis_Is_Dead
    "Yo Mama! Look at all the baby eaters crying 'tasteless'!" Elvis_Is_Dead

You made me start looking

There's a story with it.
    http://historiccrystalpark.blogspot....1_archive.html

"Outside of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, I see no hope for mankind." Billy Graham
    "It's an election year... read everything with a huge dose of salt... and make sure you vote for the right incumbent." Elvis_Is_Dead
    "Yo Mama! Look at all the baby eaters crying 'tasteless'!" Elvis_Is_Dead

Orange County, People's Republik of Mexifornistan
    Thunder & Buttons...I like that. :-)

’11 Hoyt Carbon Element 65lb draw, Spot Hogg Hunter sight, QAD HDX drop-away rest, 8” Axion Gridlock 3D Hunter stabilizer, Archer Xtreme Carbon Vapor (camo dipped) quiver
    The U.S. city with the most restrictive gun laws in the nation, Washington, D.C., has the highest murder rate at 24 per 100,000. The state with the most unrestrictive gun regulations, Vermont, has the lowest murder rate at 0.48 per 100,000.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12