a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Tenpoint Stealth SS

Tenpoint Stealth SS

Been looking at these bows and I'm realy interested it. Just wanted to know if anybody has shot one of these and what do ya think of it ?

I bought one several months ago. The one thing I added was a BoJax silencer kit and the string stop silencer kit, all about 100 total. The kits make it about 1/2 as loud, nice and quiet now. I like the shortness of the bow, it's very well balanced. I have shot it out to 40 yards, off bags it will shot about 3" groups (3 arrows) at 40. I have not shot it past 40 but at 20 yards you better not shoot 2 arrows at the same spot. I have a Horton ision also for the wife and I would say the 10 point is better quality.

I fell in love with the Stealth SS at first sight and handling at last year's ATA Show. It shouldered great and had great balance. No front end heavy any more.

I bought one last year and it is every thing I've ever wanted in a crossbow..

I killed a pretty decent buck with it too..

You will not be disappointed in a TenPoint Stealth SS..

if you are a bowhunter and use a crossbow, the Ten Point SS is the ideal bow, if i had the money i would have one in my reportorial, ive held it and shot it and its by far the best crossbow ive ever held in my hands
    Greatree Highlander recurve
    Browning Ted Nugent Bloodbrother bow

Does anybody know of a good way to hide the bow from my wife LOL .

Quote Originally Posted by 2Barrel View Post
    Does anybody know of a good way to hide the bow from my wife LOL .
    Crossbows hide real well right in plain sight of some new jewelry.

Quote Originally Posted by RH6898 View Post
    Crossbows hide real well right in plain sight of some new jewelry.
    x2 haha

You won't find a better bow period. The only thing you could consider is the new shadow since its lighter. Other than that go for it
    John 3:16
    Matrix 380

Quote Originally Posted by pinshooter View Post
    You won't find a better bow period. The only thing you could consider is the new shadow since its lighter. Other than that go for it
    whats on the crossbow menu for the pin??

Quote Originally Posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
    whats on the crossbow menu for the pin??
    Planning on ordering a shadow when Wyvern gets back monday :-)
    John 3:16
    Matrix 380

If I was going to buy a compound the Stealth would be at the top of my list.
    Excalibur Matrix 380
    Excalibur Matrix 330
    HHA Optimizer with Hawke Scope
    18" Black Eagle Arrows w/ 110 grain insert and Lumenoks
    100 grain Swhacker broadheads 1.75"

I have the 2012 model Stealth XLT and it is a very good bow. The newer Stealth SS is even better.

Hide it?...LOL Just walk in strong and announce "I bought a new bow." "Put on something sexy and let's go out for dinner to celebrate."

You have to do it like John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, Ray Stevenson or Jason Statham would. Any hint of Rock Hudson and you're a goner. Try to be sensitive or tentative and you'll risk her quickly establishing dominance. Or "reestablishing" for a lot of the guys nowadays ... LOL Rock her back on her heels. Make sure you eat a good breakfast too. When you get her back from dinner; you'll have to complete the deal behind closed doors. Like ... the guys above would ... Pull it off right and she'll be asking you "when you gonna buy ANOTHER bow???"... LOL

file001MA23930753-0003.jpgYosmite Sam.png
    Scorpyd Velocity165 425.5fps @ 426gr & 171KE, Zeiss 3-12 Illum Duralyt, CamX Accuspine, 100gr Firenock SBG RamCats Scorpyd Orion150 Leupold 2.5-8x36mm, AcuDraw, Wyvern BEEs. Swarovski bino, Leica rangefinder, Surefire, Deerelight & Fenix lights.
    White Buffalo Inc. - Project Manager ... Wounded Warrior Project - Mentor ... NRA Life Member 1971

Lets put it this way. Last spring I ordered a Stealth SS, this spring I ordered another Stealth SS. They hang side by side in my shop. Both have thousands of shots through them, and both have performed flawlessly.
    Ten Point pro staff - GOD'A GRIP pro staff - HHA Sports pro staff - Bloodsport pro staff
    60X Strings pro staff
    tryin hard outdoors - owner
    Bangs Paradise Valley Hunt Club