a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: for those who lift weights

for those who lift weights

I just wanted to share. I have been using the info on this guy's website http://www.aworkoutroutine.com to design my routines a bit more intelligently. I have been lifting a long time, and I have seen great progress since swapping from a traditional body building routine to this. I also appreciate his humor and satire. there are a lot of good articles on there that debunk fitness myths and give sound research backed advice. . There is a fitness guide that he sells, but 95% of all the information is free!!!
    Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are stiffened.

Nice I'll take a look

Looks pretty interesting... will definitely add to the sites I read about fitness.

Skimmed it and noticed for beginners he advocates Starting Strength. That's solid advice.

Very cool. Thanks for the link.

Nice site, thanks.
    Black Widow PSA
    Goldtip Traditionals
    Treesharks and Buzzcuts

Thanks, look forward to reading.

I will definitely read. Thank you
    Jeff
    Martin saber recurve instinctive, stick bow with sinew string, Bowtech Carbon Overdrive. Oneida to fish with. Oh a Horton crossbow I have had forever. An old Bear and an old High Country (loaned to my brother in law). PSE miniburner xt for my son and his old Bear that my youngest will learn with also. If I keep looking there are more here somewhere!