a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Tenpoint easton magnums

Tenpoint easton magnums

I bought a tenpoint xlt turbo II and it came with easton magnum alluminum arrows. Ive never used alluminum arrows before. Was wondering how they perform. On my last crossbow i was shooting black eagle executioners and was very pleased with them.

My Turbo XLT II came with the Magnums as well......Mine were JUNK......I was shooting them into a Morell Yellow Jacket bag target and within 5 shots the inserts had been jammed into the shaft splitting the end.....All 3 done the same thing....That's when I found Black Eagle Executioners and plan to shoot for quite a while....
    The Holy scriptures which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus
    TenPoint Turbo XLT II
    430 gr Black Eagle Executioners
    100 gr Slick Trick Magnums

What did you have in the bag? rocks?

Quote Originally Posted by jray57 View Post
    What did you have in the bag? rocks?
    No rocks...lol.....When it happened to the first arrow, I thought, anything's possible....But they all failed, why, I'm not really sure.....It may have something to do with the 13 gr carbon inserts because it was driving the inserts back into the after just a few shots....
    The Holy scriptures which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus
    TenPoint Turbo XLT II
    430 gr Black Eagle Executioners
    100 gr Slick Trick Magnums

My Stealth came with them, and I had no problems with them either. I later switched to Lumen Arrows as I prefer carbon arrows. The Lumen Arrows shoot very well out of my bow and came with lighted nocks for $12 per arrow. While not a high end arrow, they are more than good enough to shoot deer at 30 yards or less. At 20 yards they hit the same hole and at 30 yards with broadheads I can stay inside the X ring.

I have had great luck with the magnums. I would shoot them and see what you think.

I quit shooting aluminum arrows over 20yr with no regrets. They would make a good golf or straw but thats about it
    John 3:16
    Matrix 380

I think it depends on the performance level of the crossbow. The 2216 crossbow hunters I got with the Vixen performed well and spun dead straight for 6 years. Once I bumped the speed up a good bit, 5 of the 6 got crooked in no time.
    <')))><