a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Found the perfect quiver for me.

Wink Found the perfect quiver for me.

I've been searching and searching for a 4 arrow quiver that I liked and none seemed to be what I like. I found one this week! A FUSE Vector, it has great features like offsetting the arrows so everything is compact but the arrows don't touch. It is easily removed and tightens down for a quiet fit. I love that the only thing in the bow with the quiver off is a small metal bracket that is very light.
    When I installed it I noticed that it's lines compliment the lines of my Martin Alien riser perfectly. The camo is a little light but that's not really an issue as I take my quiver off in the stand. Very well made and I am very pleased with it!
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Love my Martin Alien!
    huntfishrepeat.wordpress.com

Awesom and I love the arrows
    Carbon Spyder 30 70# @ 29"....we put meat in the freezer!!!

Quote Originally Posted by n.sampey View Post
    Awesom and I love the arrows
    Thanks! They are my favorite color!
    Love my Martin Alien!

Looks good. Fuse makes solid equipment!
    14 FAKTOR 34 - 12 ALPHA ELITE - 11 ALPHABURNER -
    04 FRANKEN-TEC

I got one in black a few months ago and love it. I used to use a fuse satori but this one is far better. Only thing I've noticed is it does rattle if you shoot with it on your bow which I don't do so it doesn't bother me. Love the loop on top also to hang it up in your tree
    Hoyt Carbon Element G3 Blacked out • JBK Strings • QAD HDX • Black Gold Ascent • SS1 • 29" DL • 71lbs

A quiver thread that isn't centered around tightspot?!

Blasphmey! This must be against the rules!

Nah man really though I'm in the market for a quiver and could never justify spending 100+ on one. I might have to check this one out. Thanks for the review

Quote Originally Posted by lungpuncher1 View Post
    I got one in black a few months ago and love it. I used to use a fuse satori but this one is far better. Only thing I've noticed is it does rattle if you shoot with it on your bow which I don't do so it doesn't bother me. Love the loop on top also to hang it up in your tree
    I should include the rattle I hear is my field tips hitting because I took out the foam insert.
    Hoyt Carbon Element G3 Blacked out • JBK Strings • QAD HDX • Black Gold Ascent • SS1 • 29" DL • 71lbs

Coolest arrows ive ever seen!!!
    Bowtech destroyer 350 LE HHA xl5519, quad hdx, Octane stabilizer, tru glow quiver, 26.5" draw, 70 lbs, easton axis, rage, spot hogg wise guy

x2 on the arrows.. nice set up as well very very similar to my martin ridgehunter.. i got the camo on green look as well.same stab and all. now i just need me some of them arrows..

i love my ridgehunter i dunno why martin dont get more love and appreciation than it does. especially on here. Only downfall is Dbag C. bracket shoots em now..
    ~~~And all you touch and all you see. Is all your life will ever be~~
    "P.Floyd"

Those Gold tip Nuge greens? Like them !

Yup! Ted Nugent Green Gold Tip arrows. The quiver was only $43 at my pro shop so it was a great deal. I figured it was go into be a lot more since I actually liked it, ha!

I love camo and lime green. Need lighted nocks for sure, they can disappear in grass like you wouldn't believe.
    Love my Martin Alien!

Looks like a good quiver. I LOVE those arrows!
    Proverbs 3:5-6

Hoyt Carbon Spyder

What is the frame of the quiver made out of. Is it aluminum or plastic?

Is it quick release, got a picture?

Yeah I will keep my tightspot .its few extra $$$ but it's so,versatile and make a big difference if you do any spot and stalk.im glad you found a quiver that works for you
    ONE PIN IS ALL YOU NEED, IF you have warp speed. Founder of Team OVERKILL.Shooting super warp speed bows built by Breathn .............................. ....Heavy draw weight ,franken head shooting deer slayer........................ ...Moderation is for cowards ."..............Team 4. IN 4 THE WIN

I bought one a couple months back and its very nice. I mounted it to the riser and it fits perfectly up to my react one sight. Plus it didnt break the bank only $30. Im also able to get a nice balanced shot with it on or off. Glad you found what you're looking for OP.
    Carbon Spyder Turbo, Boss Hogg, Hoyt QAD, Tight Spot, Rage Digger Broadheads

Quote Originally Posted by coolcraigster26 View Post
    What is the frame of the quiver made out of. Is it aluminum or plastic?
    It's plastic but feels extremely durable. Feels like the same stuff a composite gunstock is made from.
    Love my Martin Alien!

Quote Originally Posted by bowfisher View Post
    Is it quick release, got a picture?
    It is but isn't as fast as the flip ones, you twist the knob a couple times and it slides right out. Personally I like it better than the other styles I've had.
    image.jpg
    Love my Martin Alien!

Quote Originally Posted by shel74 View Post
    It is but isn't as fast as the flip ones, you twist the knob a couple times and it slides right out. Personally I like it better than the other styles I've had.
    image.jpg
    Looks good thanks!