a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: sporting/target crossbows

sporting/target crossbows

I would consider these two as almost same but definitely long away from commercially made mass production toys for hunters....
    My standpoint as a Field/Target compound shooter who like to compete on all levels my budget can afford, looking now to get into the target crossbow sport...
    I am seeing many EU or AUS associations info, not much in USA and definitely just empty in Canada where could I get social with target/field competition people and most importantly the competition bows in first hand...
    Anybody can point me to direction, some online stores, some forums other then here - everybody just talk hunting?

OK Archery DST-38 Absolute, CarboFast, Shibuya, Beiter, CX,

Hi big HUN Check out the world crossbow shooting Association / Also AUSBOW Industries in Australia . In the USA you have a Association there as well linked in with world crossbow BILL PIMM is the man to talk to there. Keep in mine the next world championships will be held in the USA next year 2015 in Florida . So get going as fast as you can . Good shooting
    TRADITION IS THE ENEMY OF INNOVATION

HELP! I installed a new trigger with a safety in my crossbow and loaded a bolt, released the safety and it would not fire. The sixty pound draw weight should have worked, but it does not release the trigger even with the safety off. Going to Lancaster archery to see if they can fix their trigger unit tomorrow. I also am looking for 45 / 50 pound draw weight limbs to replace the limbs that are on the crossbow now. Should anyone help finding limbs, I would be pleased.
    Last edited by broken arrow 79; August 11th, 2014 at 05:46 PM. Reason: spelling error

Hi there check your trigger case-ing screws (out side case) that there not to tight . that will some time bind on the re-lease mec . ???? May be
    TRADITION IS THE ENEMY OF INNOVATION

Big Hun, Excalibur makes two target crossbows, one is 90 draw weight, Excalibur Apex 2500Under $600.00 and the other is the Excalibur Apex 2500-40, for $484.99 MSRP

Terry x, I found a trigger adjustment screw and will go to Odrun so he can check the adjustments I did to see if that was the problem with it not firing when the safety was taken off.