a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bear is suppose to be coming out with a crazy fast speed bow!?!?

Bear is suppose to be coming out with a crazy fast speed bow!?!?

I was purchasing the Full Throttle today, when the sales rep told me that rumors have it that Bear is coming out with some crazy fast bow this fall. Wondering if there was any validity to this claim...
    Full Throttle- 70lbs
    Bowtech RPM 360- 70lbs
    Mathews Safari- 85lbs
    Strother Moxie- 60lbs
    Bear Motive 6- 70lbs

Have not heard either way....interested though.

VEGETARIAN. - Ancient tribal slang for village idiot that can't hunt or fish.

Wouldn't surprise me Bear's usually right up there in the speed game.....providing they have realistic IBO's.
    Mathews Creed
    GrizzTrick 2's
    Trophy Ridge
    Mossy Oak Camo
    Victory Arrows

I called Bear the other day (I am thinking about selling my Hoyt Spyder Turbo for an Agenda 6) and the guy said if I liked speed, not to buy an Agenda right now, but to wait until October for Bear's new bow that will the bomb.
    Bear Agenda 6 70# + 29 Draw
    Parker Frontier

Cool, I will trade in my motive for if it happens. Though it better be faster than the Full throttle I bought on Saturday to buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by PackMule320 View Post
    I called Bear the other day (I am thinking about selling my Hoyt Spyder Turbo for an Agenda 6) and the guy said if I liked speed, not to buy an Agenda right now, but to wait until October for Bear's new bow that will the bomb.
    Full Throttle- 70lbs
    Bowtech RPM 360- 70lbs
    Mathews Safari- 85lbs
    Strother Moxie- 60lbs
    Bear Motive 6- 70lbs

All these great bows and people still talk crap about Bear. I'd love to see a speed bow blow the doors off some of these haters.
    "What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, men would die from a great loneliness of the spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected." --Chief Seattle

So much for that rumor of a crazy speed bow from Bear for 2015?! They look like mostly altered Agendas at first glance.
    Full Throttle- 70lbs
    Bowtech RPM 360- 70lbs
    Mathews Safari- 85lbs
    Strother Moxie- 60lbs
    Bear Motive 6- 70lbs

The new version of the agenda ibo's at 360...I'd say that's a speed bow
    Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake

One does not ask of one who suffers: What is your country and what is your religion? One merely says: You suffer, that is enough for me.

I saw 350fps, though a speed bow, but the story I was told was something faster than the full throttle...
    Full Throttle- 70lbs
    Bowtech RPM 360- 70lbs
    Mathews Safari- 85lbs
    Strother Moxie- 60lbs
    Bear Motive 6- 70lbs

oh. it does list the agenda as 360 then when you click on it is says 350, I wonder what the speed is then
    Full Throttle- 70lbs
    Bowtech RPM 360- 70lbs
    Mathews Safari- 85lbs
    Strother Moxie- 60lbs
    Bear Motive 6- 70lbs

Looking forward 2016 bows....
    Full Throttle- 70lbs
    Bowtech RPM 360- 70lbs
    Mathews Safari- 85lbs
    Strother Moxie- 60lbs
    Bear Motive 6- 70lbs

I still think they're going to drop a burner. It may not be this year but it will happen.
    Bear Anarchy HC
    Bear Anarchy
    60th Anniversary Bear Kodiak Magnum 40#

I think, and its just my opinion, that Bear will come out with a Carbon Speed bow. Again, just my opinion. Other company's have been moving in that direction ever since Hoyt made the first carbon bow. Then other company's realized just how lucrative a premium bow can be. "If you build it, they will buy". If Bear has In fact, made a premium carbon bow, it's been about long enough for them to get the manufacturing process/costs to where they want it. I would like to see Bear make one. It would definitely make for an interesting year for Bear Archery. Also I can't remember Bear releasing their new lineup this early in the year, so I feel that they still have bows to release for October 1st, when they usually release them.
    2012 Bear Anarchy Shadow Series, 70#, 28.5"Draw
    Apex Bone Collector detachable sight
    Apex Bone Collector 6" stabilizer
    QAD Ultra Rest HDX

I'm in two minds I'm a little dissappionted due to all the burner speed bow rumours and I don't see anything thats a burner on there but I'm holding out maybe they have something up their sleeve...... I don't see a 360 ibo agenda either where was that?

Maybe they are getting their Web sight ready for the Oct 1st and are getting the info mixed up. Probably a computer nerd that doesn't know anything about bows? They are probably looking off a print out of what they want updated and is getting confused. Their YouTube channel jumped the gun a little on the videos yesterday, so maybe it's a little of the same for their website.
    QAD Ultra Rest HDX

yes, there were a number of changes this morning prices and the agendas speed.
    Full Throttle- 70lbs
    Bowtech RPM 360- 70lbs
    Mathews Safari- 85lbs
    Strother Moxie- 60lbs
    Bear Motive 6- 70lbs

I still feel that Bear is working on a Carbon Bow. It just makes sense to me. I could be wrong, but I feel it in by bones.lol I heard that they are gonna bring back a name from the past. So maybe they will name a carbon bow the, "Carbon Carnage" or the "Carbon Attack"? What do you all think? I'd buy one!!
    QAD Ultra Rest HDX

those would be cool, another thread on 2015 bears indicated that a barn burner speed bow is still due out, but having some problems or waiting for October. so the rumor continues...
    Full Throttle- 70lbs
    Bowtech RPM 360- 70lbs
    Mathews Safari- 85lbs
    Strother Moxie- 60lbs
    Bear Motive 6- 70lbs

That kinda sounds like it might be a carbon bow. Think about it, why would they have trouble with an Aluminum Riser Bow? Sounds like a Carbon Conspiracy theory!lol
    QAD Ultra Rest HDX

Or... They have to save something to unveil at the ATA show.

That is a very good possibility. They might keep it hush hush, and then, "BAM"!!! We would like to introduce you to the 2015 Bear Archery, Carbon Carnage 360. It's Total Carnage at a Blistering Pace! LOL, I need to guit, I'm getting too silly now! But Seriously, I really think they do have something really exciting that they are holding back. They have been giving us a few lower end bows here and a few higher end bows there, way before they usually announce on October 1.
    QAD Ultra Rest HDX

I guess we will find out in a few days, if this is the case.
    QAD Ultra Rest HDX

If Bear does produce a carbon bow I hope they use injection molding instead of corbon wrap.

Yeah me too. But whatever they would use I'm sure it would be a great shooter.
    QAD Ultra Rest HDX

Put your money where your news is. :-) Go buy some Escalade Sports stock, and then just brag'em up!! :-)

"Carbon Carnage" does have a catchy ring to it. :-)
    2011 Shadow Black Bear Attack, Trophy Ridge Revolution, Bee Stinger 8" Pro Hunter Maxx, Spot Hogg Tommy Hogg
    Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap. --Galations 6:7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast