Thread: Bear is suppose to be coming out with a crazy fast speed bow!?!?

Bear is suppose to be coming out with a crazy fast speed bow!?!?

I was purchasing the Full Throttle today, when the sales rep told me that rumors have it that Bear is coming out with some crazy fast bow this fall. Wondering if there was any validity to this claim...
    Full Throttle- 70lbs
    Bowtech RPM 360- 70lbs
    Mathews Safari- 85lbs
    Strother Moxie- 60lbs
    Bear Motive 6- 70lbs

Have not heard either way....interested though.

VEGETARIAN. - Ancient tribal slang for village idiot that can't hunt or fish.

Wouldn't surprise me Bear's usually right up there in the speed game.....providing they have realistic IBO's.
    Mathews Creed,Rage,Black Gold,Trophy Ridge,Victory Arrows
    PSE Brute X,Slick Trick,Spot Hogg,Trophy Ridge,Victory Arrows

I called Bear the other day (I am thinking about selling my Hoyt Spyder Turbo for an Agenda 6) and the guy said if I liked speed, not to buy an Agenda right now, but to wait until October for Bear's new bow that will the bomb.
    Hoyt Spyder Turbo 70# + 29.5" Draw
    Parker Frontier

Cool, I will trade in my motive for if it happens. Though it better be faster than the Full throttle I bought on Saturday to buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by PackMule320 View Post
    I called Bear the other day (I am thinking about selling my Hoyt Spyder Turbo for an Agenda 6) and the guy said if I liked speed, not to buy an Agenda right now, but to wait until October for Bear's new bow that will the bomb.
    Full Throttle- 70lbs
    Bowtech RPM 360- 70lbs
    Mathews Safari- 85lbs
    Strother Moxie- 60lbs
    Bear Motive 6- 70lbs

All these great bows and people still talk crap about Bear. I'd love to see a speed bow blow the doors off some of these haters.
    "What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, men would die from a great loneliness of the spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected." --Chief Seattle