Archery Talk Forum banner

To Enter To Win the Turbo XLT II Crossbow - Vote for "I Agree to Contest Rules"

Winner announced. Win a Turbo XLT II Crossbow Package by TenPoint Crossbows

8K views 64 replies 56 participants last post by  wrobo61 
#1 · (Edited)
Enter to Win a Turbo XLT II Crossbow Package.​
Brought to you by TenPoint Crossbows.​

JUST VOTE IN POLE TO ENTER. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO REPLY TO THIS THREAD "I AGREE TO THE CONTEST RULES".

Everything You Need to Know
You must be at least 18 yrs old and a Registered AT Member with a Valid Email Address (winner notified via e-mail)
ONLY 1 Entry Per Person ~ Violators will be Disqualified
Giveaway is Open to US & Foreign Members ~ Additional details for Foreign Shipping see Complete Contest Rules

To Enter to Win
1. Click Here and "Like" ArcheryTalk and Tenpoint Crossbows.
2. Read the Contest Rules - Click Here
3. In the above Poll Vote "I Agree to the Contest Rules" (Anyone who selects "I Don't Agree to the Contest Rules" will not be entered)
4. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO REPLY TO THIS THREAD "I AGREE TO THE CONTEST RULES". JUST VOTE TO ENTER.

Click Here to LIKE us on the Official Giveaway Page

Pairing our Fusion Lite stock with a rugged XLT bow assembly powered by double-laminated IsoTaper limbs, the Turbo XLT II handles like a dream and hits like a heavyweight.

Also Included:

TenPoint’s 3x Pro-View 2 Scope mounted on a machined aluminum 7/8-inch Fixed Dovetail Mount
Available with or without one of our patented cocking mechanisms - the ACUdraw or ACUdraw 50. (Note: If you purchase the package without a cocking mechanism, a Rope-Cocker is included)
Instant Detach 3-Arrow Quiver
Ambidextrous Side-Mount Quiver Bracket
Three-pack of TenPoint aluminum arrows with practice points
Owner’s Instructional DVD
TenPoint vehicle window sticker

See less See more
#9 ·
Tenpoint crossbows are the top of the food chain.

#10 ·
I'm in again

#11 ·
So I take it you have to have facebook to enter?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.