a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Jasper Co, IL?

Jasper Co, IL?

Just recently got permission to hunt a farm in Jasper County Ill., so I figured this would be the place to ask any questions about the area. I'm a MS boy, so this will be an out of state hunt for me and my nephew. What is the best week to archery hunt the rut in that area, and what kind of deer quality can I expect for that area? Also how hard will it be to get leftover tags for zone 6, seeing as I missed the lottery app period?

Thanks for any help in advance!

Jasper has some great deer hunting. Creek bottoms around Yale or river bottoms are good places. Feel free to get ahold of me and I'll help you all I can.

Be here the first week of November if you can.

I was born and raised in jasper county. Right before the first gun season is the best. The outfitter that is here has turned up some success BUT is not a favorite in the community. Some stuff has happemed that has raised question between me, my family, and my friends. I won't go into detail on that here. Feel free to pm me
    Strothers SX Rush
    Victory VForce
    2" Blazers
    Trophy Ridge Revolution
    Ulmer Edge

I got a bit more info on the property we have permission to hunt, it is about 7-8 miles NW of Newton. We are planning to hunt Nov 6-10, I'm hoping its a good time!