a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: cuddeback e3 ??? need some input

cuddeback e3 ??? need some input

Ok guys i have been using my covert extreme red 40 for the last 2 years and i really like this camera , i was goingto order me a new black 60 or another red 40, then i saw the cuddeback commercial and it caught my eye, at $150 for a black flash cam im interested in one but i dont wanna regret not just getting another covert, can anyone help me on this cam, i have never owned a cuddeback but if the reviews are good i might just try one, anyone have one that they can give me there thoughts on ?

Bowtech Insanity CPXL ,Red QAD HDX,fuse carbon blade stabilizer,spot hogg tommy hogg sight, G5 target Peep,Goldtip velocity xt 300's,Rage 2-Blade, Carter insatiable 2...

No one?
    Bowtech Insanity CPXL ,Red QAD HDX,fuse carbon blade stabilizer,spot hogg tommy hogg sight, G5 target Peep,Goldtip velocity xt 300's,Rage 2-Blade, Carter insatiable 2...

I have the E2 and it takes great pictures. I think the "e" model cameras will turn out to be the best Cuddebacks ever made by far.

I always heard the attack and ambush wasnt that good of camera from the guys around here, im just trying to make a choice between another covert or try the e3

i have an e2 and an e3 and both of them work awesome and take great pics, over 30,000 pics on time lapse on the E2 and batteries are still going strong

I just got the E3 BF....Pics look good so far...
    Athens Testament Blackout / MBG Ascent Ambush / QAD HDX / Alpine Soft Loc / Dead Center Stab / Victory VForce tipped with 100g Rage
    Athens Accomplice 34 Camo Riser/Black limbs / Sword 3Rd Plane / QAD HDX / Alpine Soft Lock/ Stokerized Stab / Victory VForce tipped with 100g Rage

Just put out an E2 on Friday. The "long range" trigger and 20mp for $150 made it too hard to pass up. Figured I'd give one a shot.

Just checked my pics from the E2 and really like this camera. I think it's the best Cuddeback to date.