Thread: Fun day with my 2014 Alien

Fun day with my 2014 Alien

Went out to a hunting clinic yesterday with the family. We had a great time and got to meet a lot of new people. Had a couple of guys new to archery, and helped them set up there new bows. Several of the guys were extreamly interested in my new Alien so I let them shoot it. They were all impressed with the light weight, feel and speed of it. At the end of the afternoon, we had a shoot off for some good prizes. Every body had matthews, hoyt, or PSE. There were a few local pro staffers that were in the shoot off as well and guess who won, yup this guy. I won a new Garmin Dakota 20, a new Block black, and a deer hunt in my choice of Colorado or Arizona. My son won first in youth class. Yup great day.

awesome....great day for you and martin
    MATHEWS ULTRA LIGHT

congrats.

clay54,
    You should post up your success on Martins Facebook page.

DK

Thanks all. Next year we are going back but I'm gonna be more into helping other's new to bows. That was more fun than winning gear.

Glad that you had a good day with your new alien. My wife bought me a new alien nitro for my birthday now she hates it , I'm shooting a lot better than she is, she is a state champ in her div., with her hoyt