Thread: OK DST 38 Absolute string cable lengths and specs

OK DST 38 Absolute string cable lengths and specs

Hi all,

Still waiting for my DST 38! I have checking out Prestige archery's OK archery 5 piece set, and they can do a nice set as shown in the link below:

http://www.prestigearchery.com/index...product_id=311

Does anyone know the measurements for the String Length and Control Cable length on the Absolute? I was thinking about getting a set ordered for when my bow arrives. Are these guys' strings worth using? These look the part I must say.

Thanks in advance

/Goodking

Any string builder should have the specs. They are on the OK website though, just go under the Chili cam in technology and it will give you lengths for all size cams
    Premium Strings and Cables for any bow. Specializing in Pinstripes.
    Check out our Facebook Page!

GET WIRED!

Ah, thanks. I just clicked everything but that on the OK website.

Absolute string/cables chart

ABSOLUTE cams and strings.pdf

I have highlighted yellow what I have stock on my bow, working great but I like to push the limits my way...
    I ordered 0.4" longer cables and 0.375" shorter strings, so in combination with stock lengths I will have almost endless room to play with. But this just me.
    OK Archery DST-38 Absolute, CarboFast, Shibuya, Beiter, CX,

Prestige makes some pretty nice strings and Austin is a good guy to deal with...

This is Austin from prestige archery. If you have any questions please feel free to give me a call or send me a message anytime.
    Owner of Prestige Archery Custom Bowstrings
    www.prestigearchery.com