Thread: Northern missouri Hunting lease

Northern missouri Hunting lease

I was wondering if someone might want to go in on this lease with me, my father and I would prolly gun hunt it, I would prolly be the only one bow hunting or maybe my wife, so I was looking for 1 person, archery season and then you would have the property to yourself from gun season on, let me know if you might want to go in on it together, if you are from michigan that would be even better to split travel.
    http://www.nationalhuntingleases.com...ListingID=2340

I would love to be able to join a lease in Missouri, but I would be traveling from Kansas. I have some questions as to why this lease? Is there something on the lease that would be beneficial for bringing deer in and any information as to access to the public land. I guess I'm asking why is leasing the property better than hunting the public and setting up a stand in one of the funnels to the property and avoid paying lease fee?

I don't have an answer, don't even know if I will lease it driving from michigan. This lease was in my price range looks like it sets up decent and pressure from the public will hopefully push deer into the draws on this lease if pressure is kept light

How is much is the lease? Annual lease or month to month?

Being from Missouri, it might be nice to bow hunt, and slide to the state land as an option, but that looks like 0 cover on that piece. Once rifle season comes it will be a mess. The might slip through there, however, you have gravel road frontage on the west, if that road leads to any state ground, there will be non-stop traffic for a month strate. That could get old.