Thread: renegade 36 open riser

renegade 36 open riser

renegade 36 - dst v.s. open riser?
    oppinions and advices !?!
    thx

There is no option for open riser on the 36. everything is DST on 36.
    I say DST all the way....That is what are known for. Once you try it you will understand.
    Feel free to PM me with questions
    Proud authorized dealer for Ok Archery bows and Carbofast stabilizers.
    DST40 and DST38 (Absolute), DS Advantage Sights and Rests, Carbofast Stabilizers, Stan Just X
    "Tuning can only be relevant if you have consistent form; and if you have consistent form , tuning then becomes irrelevant." Bernie

I like the OK R8-40 CST ( Single sided Riser ) better than the DST. I get much better bow hand placement with the R series bow. If you can find / order a R8-36 CST I would do so. The DST 8-36 CST is also a great choice and more readily available.
    Are you saved...? Do not take the " Mark "...

just got it yesterday, now looking for stabs. Any sugetion on that? I do have a set of fuse on my dom but I want to keep this one light. I was looking to thr Dragon xl(coachbernie) ? sugestions !? thank you

Quote Originally Posted by gla1 View Post
    just got it yesterday, now looking for stabs. Any sugetion on that? I do have a set of fuse on my dom but I want to keep this one light. I was looking to thr Dragon xl(coachbernie) ? sugestions !? thank you
    I am in the process of switching all my target and hunting stabs to carbofast. There are more the a few ok shooters who have been using them with great feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by dave-madden View Post
    I am in the process of switching all my target and hunting stabs to carbofast. There are more the a few ok shooters who have been using them with great feedback.
    Looking for something chaper for now. Maybe ur intrested is selling some of ur target stabs ? I,m interested.

Looking for something chaper for now. Maybe ur intrested is selling some of ur target stabs ? I,m interested.
    I had coachbernie's stabs for about a month last summer....those were just waste of my time....
    carbofast would be my recommendation if you don't want to go with platinums
    OK Archery DST-38 Absolute, CarboFast, Shibuya, Beiter, CX,

If you give me till Monday I will have 3 x 10" rear stabilizers and one 12" rear stabilizer. All 4 are Carbofast (Naturally). Just travelling till Sunday.
    PM me with questions. Good price on these. Great condition. Just wanted to switch to 15" rears.

Proud authorized dealer for Ok Archery bows and Carbofast stabilizers.
    DST40 and DST38 (Absolute), DS Advantage Sights and Rests, Carbofast Stabilizers, Stan Just X
    "Tuning can only be relevant if you have consistent form; and if you have consistent form , tuning then becomes irrelevant." Bernie