Thread: RELIST: LH 2013 New Breed Lycan in Blk & Muddy Girl...

RELIST: LH 2013 New Breed Lycan in Blk & Muddy Girl...

Selling two of my wife's bows to get her a new Mathews Chill SDX. Had this one listed previously with high-end accessories but everyone wanted cheaper so here ya go:

This is a mint-condition LH 2013 New Breed Lycan with Black Riser and Muddy Girl Limbs. The draw length is set at 25" but is adjustable with inexpensive modules (no cam changer required). Poundage is 30-40 and it has a new $80 set of Breathn's (John's Custom Strings) pink and black strings. All other specs can be found on New Breed's website. This bow is in perfect condition and will come as pictured with a brand-new NAP Quik-Tune 1000 Rest, a brand-new Montana Black Gold 4-Pin Micro-Adjust Sight, a Muddy Girl Camo Stabilizer, Sling, and Peep Sight. Bow alone sold for over $650. Will sell everything shown for $549 TYD in the lower 48 states. This is your chance to buy your wife, GF, or daughter a top-of-the-line bow for cheap right here!!

CHECK MY FEEDBACK AND BUY WITH 100% TOTAL CONFIDENCE!!

Dawg

image.jpgimage.jpg
    image.jpgimage.jpg
    PSE FIELD STAFF / TRUBALL STAFF
    Me: 2013 Vendetta DC, Breathn-Built SH Patriot Supra DC, Breathn-Built Red Supra DC
    Wife: 2013 New Breed Lycan in Blk/Muddy Girl, 2012 Mathews Jewel in Lost Camo
    Son (19): 2014 Mathews Chill in Lost Camo

PM answered.

Will sell bare bow for $475 shipped in the lower 48 states.

Dawg
    Me: 2013 Vendetta DC, Breathn-Built SH Patriot Supra DC, Breathn-Built Red Supra DC

All PM's answered.

I'm gonna lower this to only $525 SHIPPED to your door in the lower 48 for EVERYTHING shown in the pics!!!

If this doesn't sell it, it'll just be a back-up bow.

Dawg