a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Biologic outfitters blend

Biologic outfitters blend

Anyone know how long it takes to germinate? I planted ptt's and radish's in half and they are going good. Just wondering about the biologic.

7-10 days unless......the seed is old, and low germ count. 75% germ count at testing will result in lower than 75% germ count when planted. Some of these name products sit on shelves a while as they don't get returned to the originator and replaced with new seed. Legally seed needs to be retested every year in many states....

hint

We actually got a secound rain and now all has germinated. There is only one seed of the blend that hasn't. It appears to have worked well, but the daikon radish's are kicking its butt!!! Thanks for replies!!

Daikon is the fastest geminating and growing brassica out there. People overlook it. I use it for soil health, loosening up the soil and for nutrient scavenging.

This is my first plot. It is around 150 yards long and 15 feet wide on one end. It is about 40 feet on other. I experimented a little bit and it seemed to work. I had a bag of evolve and put it out today instead of wasting it. So it goes evolve about 50 yards then outfitters blend fifty yards and then the blend with radish and turnips! I have been seeing a fawn and momma. Last night we got to see twins. It is truely amazing the feeling I got when I seen their tracks in the plot. I will take a picture and post it later of the beginning!!

My antler king slam dunk and honey hole came up in 2 days...no kidding. I could not believe it and that was without a rain.

My plot is closer to 200 yards. It took 4 days to get going and on 5th day it is rockin! Keep us In formed about the honey hole. I tried it years ago and didn't work but think it was the effort I put into it. Here is the beginning of my first plot!

image.jpg
    Here is a picture of the beginning!

image.jpg
    Here is a pic from today. 17 days after planting!

Here is a pic exactly 3 weeks after I planted. image.jpg

Looks great.
    ONE PIN IS ALL YOU NEED, IF you have warp speed. Founder of Team OVERKILL.Shooting super warp speed bows built by Breathn .............................. ....Heavy draw weight ,franken head shooting deer slayer........................ ...Moderation is for cowards ."............................ .....................Team 4. IN 4 THE WIN

The plot has been hit hard with three weeks of heat. There has Ben a ton of rain also. Seems to be turning yellow in spots. I am not sure if it is a combination of the two or not. It isn't terrible.....yet! I fertilized it again right before this last rain. It had been raining here for a day and a half off and on!!

image.jpg

Here is the nicest buck to date. Sorry about crappy pic!!

He would be a great reward

Planted it on 4 different locations on my property and mixed in evolved harvest turnip.. Hitting it hard.
    2014 Carbon Spyder 34 American Heritage.

You got any pics of how yours turned out. My evolved harvest seems to be getting hit harder than the outfitters blend! Looks great!!