a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Simple3D Android app (free)

Simple3D Android app (free)

Hi all,

I have created an Android application called Simple3dD, which gives you a way of searching for images on 3D animals to see where the kill zones are. Ideal for memorising the targets for competitions where bino's are not allowed. Most manufacturers are catered for but I will be updating and expanded the list as time goes on.

The link to the app in the Google Play store is: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...inphillips.s3d

Feedback welcome!

what about us IOS folks ?

Quote Originally Posted by tmv View Post
    what about us IOS folks ?
    Sorry, I don't have any expertise in IOS programming :-(

just downloaded it, it will come in great on the targets tucked in the dark and you cant see any lines with your binos. only problem is some of the pics are quartering away or quartering to and ypu wont be able to see a broadside view to be able to pic out muscle structure on an animal to aim at. but thats only some targets. however it will be a usefull app

Quote Originally Posted by deer down View Post
    just downloaded it, it will come in great on the targets tucked in the dark and you cant see any lines with your binos. only problem is some of the pics are quartering away or quartering to and ypu wont be able to see a broadside view to be able to pic out muscle structure on an animal to aim at. but thats only some targets. however it will be a usefull app
    Thanks for the feedback. The images are currently off the makers websites but I intend to improve on them over time by taking my own photos.

excellent, like i said, a few different pics and make a good app a great app

Awesome, I got it hopefully it will get used next year. Thanks.
    Bernie's Brass Knuckles Staff
    Bowtech Insanity CPX
    Bowtech Insanity CPXL Optifade Forest

Just downloaded it good clear pics zoom looks good
    Good job!!!-Ill be using it when I can.
    2010 Reezen6.5,2013 PSE drive,X-factor stabilizer,HHA optimizer lite, Extreme Archery Raptor 911 dovetail
    Hardcore release
    QAD HDX,whisker biscuit,100 grain rage
    Victory 350,PSE X-weaves 200 Pro,ABB strings red & black,Delta force strings

Awesome. Just downloaded it. Appreciate it very much.

Obsession Phoenix 30"/60, Vaportrail Pro-V Limbdriver, Vendetta Stabilizer, Gold tip XT Hunters