Thread: Msaa vs maa

Msaa vs maa

As a member of both these Minnesota state clubs and with most of the 2014 shoots now over its now time to think maybe it`s time for a merger. Minnesota really does not need two clubs why not merge back together and bury the hatchet of the past,most of us don`t care what happened period,we also don`t care who is national club either . we only want to shoot all archery events and get along and enjoy archery ,most of us are also bowhunters too so let`s start thinking about how here in Minnesota we can merge the MSAA and the MAA to one great fun club again ! here`s my name for the ones who need to know it" steven l. peterson ",so if you agree and if their are leaders in these two Minnesota clubs who disagree with a merger vote them out this winter.

Ain't no way,not after they tried to screw the msaa over

yes, i was there for those those NFAA vs MSAA meetings,i sat the first meeting and ate lunch with the Marvin attorney and listen to Bruce Cull talk and it was a very bad deal what went on,but now its over and its just time to bury the hatchet.i am a life MSAA member and have always been proud of this organization the MSAA.i have since joined the MAA and yes some feel their way is the right way. but many of us are tired of these politics and just want things back to the original way, so both sides need to pull up their big girl panties and forget the past and merge back together for the good of archery and our youth here in Minnesota. its a very good simple solution if you leave the past the past and forget politics.