Page 1 of 109 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Watch "Dear Mr Atheist allow me to destroy evolution in 3 minutes!" on YouTube

Watch "Dear Mr Atheist allow me to destroy evolution in 3 minutes!" on YouTube

Look this man up on facebook and youtube. He breaks this down where if someone still want to try and dissprobe him, well,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxBA...e_gdata_player

proud member of the treelimb assassians
    excuses are words to justify failure
    sword sights and treelimb quivers pro staff

Ya...because it makes complete sense that Noah put 2 of every animal on a boat. All 60 different deer species, the 36 species of cats, over 1400 ant species, about 10,000 bird species and the 950,000 species of insects just to name a few. Oh wait....that's right it was a magic boat and he used magic powers to summon a male and female from all things on earth to walk to his boat.

At least when I consider science as our path to this point I have something tangible.
    I shoot arrows with a bow

Team #7

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by TheScOuT View Post
    Ya...because it makes complete sense that Noah put 2 of every animal on a boat. All 60 different deer species, the 36 species of cats, over 1400 ant species, about 10,000 bird species and the 950,000 species of insects just to name a few. Oh wait....that's right it was a magic boat and he used magic powers to summon a male and female from all things on earth to walk to his boat.

At least when I consider science as our path to this point I have something tangible.
    Not only that, but he was supposedly several hundred years old, and after the flood (which he conveniently began and ended in the same general area), he was able to distribute animals all over the world, including Australia, which has several unique species not found anywhere else.

To paraphrase Penn Gillette, the Bible contains as much fact as it does pizza.
    "Mr. Jefferson, build up that wall!" -- Christopher Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by TheScOuT View Post

wow we had all those species way back then?
    if a woman starts hitting me and won't stop , she's gonna get her lips tapped.

They got it all figured out.But can't figure out how to control an abnormal cell in the body, like cancer.It's just a little cell!
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fl.boy View Post
    They got it all figured out.But can't figure out how to control an abnormal cell in the body, like cancer.It's just a little cell!
    Let's go with what you believe.

Why do you suppose jesus made the cancer cell?

And how does he select who's going to suffer a horrible cancer death?

Quote Originally Posted by hayman View Post

According to rattus, antibiotic-resistant bacteria isn't a function of evolution, but rather "intelligent design." Interesting how God would want to create new ways to kill his most important and beloved creations.
    "Mr. Jefferson, build up that wall!" -- Christopher Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by sticshooter View Post
    I thought speciation (i.e. macroevolution) wasn't real?

Quote Originally Posted by sticshooter View Post
    I guess evolution hadn't kicked in yet.

Quote Originally Posted by chasing View Post
    You are correct. Microevolution is however. There were no Golden Retrievers or atheists on the ark.

Quote Originally Posted by hayman View Post

Quote Originally Posted by ctmartinshooter View Post
    According to rattus, antibiotic-resistant bacteria isn't a function of evolution, but rather "intelligent design." Interesting how God would want to create new ways to kill his most important and beloved creations.
    BOOM! Triple Head Shot!

Doubt we see Flboy again unless he wants to try his "Y" game.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

I'll dissprobe him. In the first 30 seconds this guy already mis-understands science entirely. Because something isn't directly observed, doesn't mean it isn't science or can't be real. You can study the observable variables and find new ones to validate the theories. We've found new elements that nobody had seen but yet were theorized by science and then created, some we can't yet create (hint: it's still science). Nobody saw the water carve the Grand Canyon, that doesn't mean that it had to be done by magic.

Some children just need Tooth-Fairy stories so that the processes of biology are not too scary for them.

Wow. Look at the non believers. I should have thought this thread would have brought all yall out

Quote Originally Posted by JimBlake View Post
    I'll dissprobe him. In the first 30 seconds this guy already mis-understands science entirely. Because something isn't directly observed, doesn't mean it isn't science or can't be real. You can study the observable variables and find new ones to validate the theories. We've found new elements that nobody had seen but yet were theorized by science and then created, some we can't yet create (hint: it's still science). Nobody saw the water carve the Grand Canyon, that doesn't mean that it had to be done by magic.

Some children just need Tooth-Fairy stories so that the processes of biology are not too scary for them.
    And its my darn spell check on this phone jim. Tell you what, next time you poke fun of my spelling, even in a discreet cowardly way. I will have the mods look at all youre smart elick posts to my threads!

Quote Originally Posted by ridgehunter70 View Post
    Wow. Look at the non believers. I should have thought this thread would have brought all yall out
    You wanted this debate, you created the thread and thew out the bait. Now you got it and don't know what to say besides "god did all this, it says so in the bible, my preacher says so" or "a youtube video made by a dude driving a car said so"

Team #7

I can show you observable, physical evidence to support my beliefs, can you show me some physical evidence, such as patterns in the fossil record to support your claims? How is it that the oldest multi-celled organism is over 2 billion years old and we've never found any of the complex life that god supposedly created first going back that far? Why is that? Oh right, you're beliefs don't align with the physical facts ...it's Easter-Bunny logic.

So if you believe that a big bang that created all life and, heres the biggest part (order) then that just proves how shallow minded all atheists are

So if you believe that a big bang that created all life and, heres the biggest part (order) then that just proves how shallow minded all atheists are
    Wait a minute...our beliefs are "shallow minded" because we have facts compiled from hundreds of years of science. However...you are basing your augment from a youtube video of some rambling random dude made while driving a car.

I have seen a lot of things here on AT but this has reached a whole new level! What else do you watch or read to guide you in life if youtube has played such an important role?

Team #7

Isnt that what atheist believe? That it started from a big bang? I will clap for you too. And another question for all you know it alls. Why when something ljke this gets brought up, yall will throw intellectual little smart ellick jabs? Could it be that he proves you wrong or its the fact we dont believe lkke yall? Either way, its shallow minded.

its never been said that the big bang created life
    Give me my bow. Me and my mare are gonna go have fun!
    60s amf red wing hunter 58" 35# recurve the realbow
    90s Browning striker 45# compound fully loaded the omg i cant shoot without sights bow
    06 thoroughbred mare 1200#
    browning and ugly stick med action fishing poles!

Why when something ljke this gets brought up, yall will throw intellectual little smart ellick jabs?
    Sorry, I don't know what a smart ellick jab is.

The age and position of the identifiable matter in the universe supports it all moving away from a central point. If everything was created at the same time, why the movement away from a central point and the different ages of the objects with the oldest closest to that point?

wow even you have to see your Fail in this statement of yours.
    if a woman starts hitting me and won't stop , she's gonna get her lips tapped.

Not only that, but he was supposedly several hundred years old,
    And he didn't have children until he was 500 years old. Somebody needs to make a new biblical movie about Noah's early life, the "400 Year Old Virgin."

and after the flood (which he conveniently began and ended in the same general area), he was able to distribute animals all over the world, including Australia, which has several unique species not found anywhere else.
    Funny how evolution and geological isolation explain that perfectly, but the story of Noah and the Ark can't explain it at all.

Non-believers? You know, don't you that, most believers in evolution in the US are **Christian**, right? Including Christians in this very forum.
    <evidence><
    ..../............\.......
    Hoyt GM OR - Adcock ACS LB - Bickerstaffe ELB - USA Archery Level 2

"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand, wrong answers.” HL Mencken

Why when something ljke this gets brought up, yall will throw intellectual little smart ellick jabs? Could it be that he proves you wrong or its the fact we dont believe lkke yall? Either way, its shallow minded.
    Probably because you have a hard time forming your own thoughts into a coherent statement you're capable of defending without cribbing other people's words/thoughts.
    ...evil comes right off with a little paint thinner.
    - mattawamkeag

Page 1 of 109 1231151101 ... LastLast