Page 2 of 109 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Watch "Dear Mr Atheist allow me to destroy evolution in 3 minutes!" on YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by ridgehunter70 View Post
    Isnt that what atheist believe? That it started from a big bang? I will clap for you too. And another question for all you know it alls. Why when something ljke this gets brought up, yall will throw intellectual little smart ellick jabs? Could it be that he proves you wrong or its the fact we dont believe lkke yall? Either way, its shallow minded.
    Simple. Only a dim witted dolt could believe biblical fairy tales of magic that flies in the face of observable reality.

Are you a dolt or a little child?
    Sent via my 1918 Bell hand crank phone

Wow. Look at the non believers. I should have thought this thread would have brought all yall out
    I am a believer in God and in the process of evolution. I believe in more things than you. So who is the real non-believer here?

Quote Originally Posted by chasing View Post
    I am a believer in God and in the process of evolution. I believe in more things than you. So who is the real non-believer here?
    By saying non believer I meant atheist.
    proud member of the treelimb assassians
    excuses are words to justify failure
    sword sights and treelimb quivers pro staff

By saying non believer I meant atheist.
    you know i have never once seen why its a problem? i seen more religious folks involved in crime than any "non believer" now going by a mindset that should say something but since i believe in science i call say the numbers are skewed. but that isnt the point the point is how does no believing in some thing with absolutely no evidence make me a bad person? if you were too prove to me that the dead Jewish guy known as Jesus was alive and well than i would probably have more faith.
    Give me my bow. Me and my mare are gonna go have fun!
    60s amf red wing hunter 58" 35# recurve the realbow
    90s Browning striker 45# compound fully loaded the omg i cant shoot without sights bow
    06 thoroughbred mare 1200#
    browning and ugly stick med action fishing poles!

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Maiello View Post
    you know i have never once seen why its a problem? i seen more religious folks involved in crime than any "non believer" now going by a mindset that should say something but since i believe in science i call say the numbers are skewed. but that isnt the point the point is how does no believing in some thing with absolutely no evidence make me a bad person? if you were too prove to me that the dead Jewish guy known as Jesus was alive and well than i would probably have more faith.
    Please show me where I said you were a bad person. Actually, if you will do a little research, I believe ive said before that as long as the atheists dont try to impede their beliefs at me then I will do the same. In other words. I dont care who you worship so why do you care who I worship?

its never been said that the big bang created life
    Well, who created it?

Well, who created it?
    ridgehunter70 -

Why do you believe that God and evolution are mutually exclusive?

What do you hope to gain by arguing against evolution on a public internet forum?

And its my darn spell check on this phone jim. Tell you what, next time you poke fun of my spelling, even in a discreet cowardly way. I will have the mods look at all youre smart elick posts to my threads!
    gotta love those who think themselves smart. Kinda wonder what "dissprobe" means? lmao.
    if a woman starts hitting me and won't stop , she's gonna get her lips tapped.

Please show me where I said you were a bad person. Actually, if you will do a little research, I believe ive said before that as long as the atheists dont try to impede their beliefs at me then I will do the same. In other words. I dont care who you worship so why do you care who I worship?
    majorly of us dont except for a few extremist. no more than the kkk or westboro speak for you. or isis speaks for islam
    90s Browning striker 45# compound fully loaded the omg i cant shoot without sights bow

Quote Originally Posted by BigHarry View Post
    BOOM! Triple Head Shot!

Doubt we see Flboy again unless he wants to try his "Y" game.
    Interesting that you don't understand God but think you do. It is interesting that you use a virus to prove that evolution is alive and well.... and won't admit that the ability to effectively change to an antibiotic has to be intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by sticshooter View Post
    gotta love those who think themselves smart. Kinda wonder what "dissprobe" means? lmao.
    Are you really that bad at deductive reasoning?
    "Mr. Jefferson, build up that wall!" -- Christopher Hitchens

I don't understand, are you making fun of ridgehunter70 or jimblake?

Just add another one to the list

Well, who created it?
    the bigbang occurred millions upon millions of years before the earth. the bigbang thoery and the begiing of life theorys are so far apart on the time scaale that they never once have been connected to each other

The best measurement of the age of the universe is 13.798±0.037 billion years ((13.798±0.037)×109 years or (4.354±0.012)×1017 seconds) within the Lambda-CDM concordance model.[1][2] The uncertainty of 37 million years has been obtained by the agreement of a number of scientific research projects, such as microwave background radiation measurements by the Planck satellite, the Wilkinson Microwave Anisotropy Probe and other probes. Measurements of the cosmic background radiation give the cooling time of the universe since the Big Bang,[2] and measurements of the expansion rate of the universe can be used to calculate its approximate age by extrapolating backwards in time. sorry that this is wiki

The age of the Earth is 4.54 ± 0.05 billion years (4.54 × 109 years ± 1%).[1][2][3] This age is based on evidence from radiometric age dating of meteorite material and is consistent with the ages of the oldest-known terrestrial and lunar samples. Following the scientific revolution and the development of radiometric age dating, measurements of lead in uranium-rich minerals showed that some were in excess of a billion years old.[4]
    again sorry this is wiki

the bigbang occurred millions upon millions of years before the earth. the bigbang thoery and the begiing of life theorys are so far apart on the time scaale that they never once have been connected to each other

The best measurement of the age of the universe is 13.798±0.037 billion years ((13.798±0.037)×109 years or (4.354±0.012)×1017 seconds) within the Lambda-CDM concordance model.[1][2] The uncertainty of 37 million years has been obtained by the agreement of a number of scientific research projects, such as microwave background radiation measurements by the Planck satellite, the Wilkinson Microwave Anisotropy Probe and other probes. Measurements of the cosmic background radiation give the cooling time of the universe since the Big Bang,[2] and measurements of the expansion rate of the universe can be used to calculate its approximate age by extrapolating backwards in time. sorry that this is wiki

The age of the Earth is 4.54 ± 0.05 billion years (4.54 × 109 years ± 1%).[1][2][3] This age is based on evidence from radiometric age dating of meteorite material and is consistent with the ages of the oldest-known terrestrial and lunar samples. Following the scientific revolution and the development of radiometric age dating, measurements of lead in uranium-rich minerals showed that some were in excess of a billion years old.[4]
    again sorry this is wiki
    Ok so this is suppose to prove how old the earth is. But how does this prove there is satan and no God?

But how does this prove there is satan and no God?
    It's not supposed to, that burden of proof is on you.

Ok so this is suppose to prove how old the earth is. But how does this prove there is NO satan and no God?
    it in response to you pointing out that we think the big bang created life. nothing to do with satan,( which i must point out you just said atheist follow. ) i did fix your post though!

Quote Originally Posted by tmead View Post
    It's not supposed to, that burden of proof is on you.
    I dont need to prove anything. The atheist is the ones that dont believe and thats fine. I ask the question of how everything was created? And yet, it all works in order who created the order?
    You think satan did

I dont need to prove anything. The atheist is the ones that dont believe and thats fine. I ask the question of how everything was created? And yet, it all works in order who created the order?
    You think satan did
    I would be interested to read your response to post #32...

Quote Originally Posted by rattus58 View Post
    It is interesting that you use a virus to prove that evolution is alive and well.... and won't admit that the ability to effectively change to an antibiotic has to be intelligent.
    Screen Shot 2014-08-10 at 11.21.23 AM.jpg

Your utter lack of understanding of evolution is stunning.
    <evidence><
    ..../............\.......
    Hoyt GM OR - Adcock ACS LB - Bickerstaffe ELB - USA Archery Level 2

"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand, wrong answers.” HL Mencken

I would be interested to read your response to post #32...
    Like I said before, it doesnt matter what I, or anyone else with any logical thought process tries to explain to you blank minded people. Yall will just refuse to ignore what is and thats youre right. Yall believe one way and I believe different. And, believe it or not, that ok.

Like I said before, it doesnt matter what I, or anyone else with any logical thought process tries to explain to you blank minded people. Yall will just refuse to ignore what is and thats youre right. Yall believe one way and I believe different. And, believe it or not, that ok.
    So, you refuse to answer simple questions and call those asking simple questions 'blank minded'.

That says quite a bit about the lengths you have gone through to stake your positions and ability to form rational thoughts.

So, you refuse to answer simple questions and call those asking simple questions 'blank minded'.

That says quite a bit about the lengths you have gone through to stake your positions and ability to form rational thoughts.
    Nope cause im done. Like i said before it dont matter what reply i give. Go argue with someone else. Ive got more important things to do such worship God. I will say a prayer for you

Nope cause im done. Like i said before it dont matter what reply i give. Go argue with someone else. Ive got more important things to do such worship God. I will say a prayer for you
    Wow...you didn't last long.

What argument am I making against you? I asked 2 very simple questions and you folded like a cheap suit.

What, specifically, will you pray for me and why do I require such prayer?

I was quoting his own misspelled text , I guess that went over your head (as usual).

ridgehunter70, what kind of phone corrects aleck to elick? Let me know, I want to make sure I don't get one of those by mistake at the Wal-Mart.

Page 2 of 109 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast