Page 3 of 109 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 2712

Thread: Watch "Dear Mr Atheist allow me to destroy evolution in 3 minutes!" on YouTube

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    32,078
    Quote Originally Posted by ridgehunter70 View Post
    Nope cause im done. Like i said before it dont matter what reply i give. Go argue with someone else. Ive got more important things to do such worship God. I will say a prayer for you
    There really should be some kind of "I'm taking my ball and going home" betting pool on indignant new guys in the A&E.

    <evidence><
    ..../............\.......
    Hoyt GM OR - Adcock ACS LB - Bickerstaffe ELB - USA Archery Level 2

    "Complex problems have simple, easy to understand, wrong answers.” HL Mencken


  2. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    32,078
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBlake View Post
    I was quoting his own misspelled text , I guess that went over your head (as usual).

    ridgehunter70, what kind of phone corrects aleck to elick? Let me know, I want to make sure I don't get one of those by mistake at the Wal-Mart.
    Could be eLick...maybe its an adult app?
    <evidence><
    ..../............\.......
    Hoyt GM OR - Adcock ACS LB - Bickerstaffe ELB - USA Archery Level 2

    "Complex problems have simple, easy to understand, wrong answers.” HL Mencken

  3. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHarry View Post
    BOOM! Triple Head Shot!

    Doubt we see Flboy again unless he wants to try his "Y" game.
    I dont believe Jesus created cancer, and goes around giving it to little children.And do you believe genetic engineering could have anything to do with it? Probably not.There are things in the bible we are told not to do, and things like this may not exist.Believe in what ever you want, I do!
    Using Tapatalk

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by chasing View Post
    I would be interested to read your response to post #32...
    Even better, I think he'd be more interested in how you say you believe God specially created man wholly, apart from animals, thus ripping everything pertaining to man's evolution on the projected evolutionary phylogenetic tree out of the pages of numerous text books and publications. So in essence, you're saying all the evolutionary teaching regarding man evolving from a common ancestor with apes is a lie and that all this "mountains of evidence" the scientific community (that which is biased towards evolution) and it's proponents so boldly claim is there for all the world to see is all fabricated and a lie as well. Yes chasing, fly off the handle, get all dramatic and cranky in your reply to this as you will, but in reality that is exactly what you're saying.

    So while you're trying to grill him on the exclusivity or non-exclusivity of God and evolution, suppose you go ahead and explain to your fellow evolutionists
    how they're being duped and lied to on just how much evidence they have on man's evolution.
    ~Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.
    ~Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
    ~An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by MoBo Act 4:12 View Post
    Even better, I think he'd be more interested in how you say you believe God specially created man wholly, apart from animals, thus ripping everything pertaining to man's evolution on the projected evolutionary phylogenetic tree out of the pages of numerous text books and publications. So in essence, you're saying all the evolutionary teaching regarding man evolving from a common ancestor with apes is a lie and that all this "mountains of evidence" the scientific community (that which is biased towards evolution) and it's proponents so boldly claim is there for all the world to see is all fabricated and a lie as well. Yes chasing, fly off the handle, get all dramatic and cranky in your reply to this as you will, but in reality that is exactly what you're saying.

    So while you're trying to grill him on the exclusivity or non-exclusivity of God and evolution, suppose you go ahead and explain to your fellow evolutionists
    how they're being duped and lied to on just how much evidence they have on man's evolution.

    Didn't read past the first sentence...forgive me, but I believe you are an outsider to the question posed to the OP.

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster of Xs View Post
    Simple. Only a dim witted dolt could believe biblical fairy tales of magic that flies in the face of observable reality.

    Are you a dolt or a little child?
    One could say the same to anyone that believes in macroevolution if they were as ill tempered. Where's your observable reality? How can you chastise someone else for the thing that you do?

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by chasing View Post
    Didn't read past the first sentence...forgive me, but I believe you are an outsider to the question posed to the OP.
    Oh yes you did, you can't help yourself. Go ahead mr. evolution expert, explain it to him and your fellow evolutionists. Oh what? Cat got your expert tongue now?
    ~Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.
    ~Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
    ~An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

  8. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenBubba View Post
    One could say the same to anyone that believes in macroevolution if they were as ill tempered. Where's your observable reality? How can you chastise someone else for the thing that you do?
    He just gets pissy when folks believe in a different supernatural than his!
    ~Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.
    ~Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
    ~An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by MoBo Act 4:12 View Post
    Oh yes you did, you can't help yourself. Go ahead mr. evolution expert, explain it to him and your fellow evolutionists. Oh what? Cat got your expert tongue now?
    I wish I spoke 'irrelevant and obfuscation' so I could properly respond to your post!

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    32,078
    Quote Originally Posted by fl.boy View Post
    I dont believe Jesus created cancer, and goes around giving it to little children.And do you believe genetic engineering could have anything to do with it? Probably not.There are things in the bible we are told not to do, and things like this may not exist.Believe in what ever you want, I do!
    So you don't believe in the Fall or the Trinity? It is pretty common Christian doctrine that there was no sickness or death in the Garden until God exiled Adam and Eve, and God created sickness (including cancer) and death as a punishment for Adam and Eve and all of their descendants. The Trinity states that Jesus and God are one in the same, so, by those two doctrines, Jesus is responsible for giving little kids cancer. Even if you don't believe in the Fall, but do believe god is all knowing, then God could without effort cure all cancer but instead chooses to watch children die and suffer and do nothing. It would be like you watching a kid die of heat stroke in a car. You could call 911, or break the windows, easy, but you don't.
    <evidence><
    ..../............\.......
    Hoyt GM OR - Adcock ACS LB - Bickerstaffe ELB - USA Archery Level 2

    "Complex problems have simple, easy to understand, wrong answers.” HL Mencken

  11. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by chasing View Post
    I wish I spoke 'irrelevant and obfuscation' so I could properly respond to your post!
    I just wish you could comprehend how your position completely portrays evolution and the scientific community as a lie. Then you wouldn't have to resort to lame responses such as this.
    ~Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.
    ~Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
    ~An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Funky Town USA
    Posts
    30,061
    Quote Originally Posted by chasing View Post
    I wish I spoke 'irrelevant and obfuscation' so I could properly respond to your post!
    wow slow down, your gonna hurt yourself dodging like that!
    if a woman starts hitting me and won't stop , she's gonna get her lips tapped.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Funky Town USA
    Posts
    30,061
    Quote Originally Posted by chasing View Post
    I don't understand
    we know, we know.
    if a woman starts hitting me and won't stop , she's gonna get her lips tapped.

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Funky Town USA
    Posts
    30,061
    Quote Originally Posted by chasing View Post
    Didn't read past the first sentence...forgive me, but I believe you are an outsider to the question posed to the OP.
    Really ya better be careful dodging like this your gonna hurt yourself.
    if a woman starts hitting me and won't stop , she's gonna get her lips tapped.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by MoBo Act 4:12 View Post
    I just wish you could comprehend how your position completely portrays evolution and the scientific community as a lie. Then you wouldn't have to resort to lame responses such as this.
    You'll have to do better than this to return to the ranks of those who are worth dialoguing with on this forum. Otherwise, you will continue to be categorized with your lackey

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    2,285
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenBubba View Post
    One could say the same to anyone that believes in macroevolution if they were as ill tempered.
    Wait ...the version of Macroevolution taught in universities based on physical evidence in the fossil record

    Or the version of Macroevolution promoted by The Institute for Creation Research that claims anything that hasn't been observed directly, a black hole for example, cannot be science?

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Funky Town USA
    Posts
    30,061
    Quote Originally Posted by MoBo Act 4:12 View Post
    Oh yes you did, you can't help yourself. Go ahead mr. evolution expert, explain it to him and your fellow evolutionists. Oh what? Cat got your expert tongue now?
    don't hold your breathe bro .
    if a woman starts hitting me and won't stop , she's gonna get her lips tapped.

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Funky Town USA
    Posts
    30,061
    Quote Originally Posted by chasing View Post
    You'll have to do better than this to return to the ranks of those who are worth dialoguing with on this forum. Otherwise, you will continue to be categorized with your lackey
    dodge.
    if a woman starts hitting me and won't stop , she's gonna get her lips tapped.

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    2,285
    Quote Originally Posted by Warbow View Post
    It is pretty common Christian doctrine that there was no sickness or death in the Garden until God exiled Adam and Eve, and God created sickness (including cancer) and death as a punishment for Adam and Eve and all of their descendants.
    Who wrote Genesis?

  20. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by sticshooter View Post
    wow slow down, your gonna hurt yourself dodging like that!
    It wouldn't be such a big deal if chasing stated what he did and that was that. But no, instead he likes to try to grill people who don't buy the evolution story
    and demand they explain this or that, or he argues on the validity of evolution and the scientific community, and this after stating man is not included in the evolution timeline/phylogenetic tree, thus rendering the scientific community, evolution teaching, and their claims of evidence, hogwash and bs.
    ~Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.
    ~Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
    ~An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

  21. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by chasing View Post
    You'll have to do better than this to return to the ranks of those who are worth dialoguing with on this forum. Otherwise, you will continue to be categorized with your lackey
    Hey, don't get cranky with me just because your contradiction and inconsistency got illuminated, just make the needed adjustments. If the scientific community/evolutionists have the evidence as they claim they do regarding man's evolution from the animal world, as though it's so weighty that it's a done deal, and since you lean on them and defend them on the rest, then why not make the adjustment and believe them on man's descent from animals as well?

    I mean, do you even remotely understand what you said does to evolution's phylogenetic tree? Do you even understand what a phylogenetic tree is?
    ~Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.
    ~Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
    ~An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Googleville
    Posts
    36,545
    Why is the guy talking from what looks like the backseat of a car?

    Did he annoy his mom and dad... Correction, I believe he refers to them as his room mates air quotes fully used. Anyhow did his roommates make him go sit in his car????
    Fair and Balanced with a splash of Sarcasm, and pinch of Reason


    It's ok if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NE US
    Posts
    34,551
    Quote Originally Posted by ridgehunter70 View Post
    Well, who created it?
    WHO?

    You don't see the problem here? Probably not, so I'll lay it on you easy-like, OK? Why would you automatically assume a "WHO" created life? If you were really interested in the truth then you'd ask something like "WHAT created life?". Wouldn't you? Because starting with "WHO" eliminates nearly all the possible right answers, right out of the gate! Why on Earth would you do that? Were you just brainwashed/conditioned into this way of thought? Have you ever seriously pondered the question of where we came from while being totally honest with yourself?
    Sent via my 1918 Bell hand crank phone

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NE US
    Posts
    34,551
    Quote Originally Posted by ridgehunter70 View Post
    Ok so this is suppose to prove how old the earth is. But how does this prove there is satan and no God?
    It doesn't. You can't "disprove" the existence of something, especially not the existence of a non-corporeal being that resides outside of space/time (not present in "reality").

    But showing the Earth is billions of years old, the universe is ever-expanding and billions of years older, and that life evolved on this planet to create the wonderful variety of life we see today DOES prove that claims in your Bible are just dead wrong. So we have a problem here that you need to work through. Your book, "God's Word", is wrong more than it's right....and this is your sole source of information from this deity. What do you trust? Hundreds of years of scientific discovery? Or some old book we know is wrong as often as it is?
    Last edited by Buster of Xs; August 10th, 2014 at 04:29 PM.
    Sent via my 1918 Bell hand crank phone

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Funky Town USA
    Posts
    30,061
    Quote Originally Posted by MoBo Act 4:12 View Post
    Hey, don't get cranky with me just because your contradiction and inconsistency got illuminated, just make the needed adjustments. If the scientific community/evolutionists have the evidence as they claim they do regarding man's evolution from the animal world, as though it's so weighty that it's a done deal, and since you lean on them and defend them on the rest, then why not make the adjustment and believe them on man's descent from animals as well?

    I mean, do you even remotely understand what you said does to evolution's phylogenetic tree? Do you even understand what a phylogenetic tree is?
    he's trying bro. But the atheists are busy and can't help him yet. I am sure one of them will toss him a bone soon.
    if a woman starts hitting me and won't stop , she's gonna get her lips tapped.

Page 3 of 109 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •