Page 5 of 109 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 2712

Thread: Watch "Dear Mr Atheist allow me to destroy evolution in 3 minutes!" on YouTube

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    2,276
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenBubba View Post
    I've read more books in a month then you have your entire life.
    chick-tract-stand.jpg



  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBlake View Post
    Are you showing us your library?

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenBubba View Post
    Are you showing us your library?
    Hahaha
    ~Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.
    ~Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
    ~An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

  4. #104
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Southwest Missouri
    Posts
    1,687
    Quote Originally Posted by ctmartinshooter View Post
    You know, there's this thing called "Google"...
    So they use teh Googlymapz to determine the age of the planet?
    Parfois, on fait pas semblant!
    (Sometimes, it is not pretend!)

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Schenectady, NY
    Posts
    9,793
    Quote Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
    So they use teh Googlymapz to determine the age of the planet?
    Yes.
    "Mr. Jefferson, build up that wall!" -- Christopher Hitchens

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by RNT View Post
    so your saying science considers God as a possible fact???? Good for you.
    no it says there no proof one way or the other.which is what all atheist go by. if it can be proved that god isn't imagination then they would believe. its simple science. like 3 grade. there is more evidence pointing to evolution than a guy going abracadabra. poof! people. the closest thing to disproving anything is all cultures have dragons in them which makes it possible humans and dinos existed at same time. unlikely though. but that can be a theory based on evidence found in caves. we can prove to a point that both saint nick and Jesus once lived. they both did some of what was said. there's a possibility based on evidence that there was a massive flood early in human history. so maybe Noahs ark is possible. not however how the legend says. science is theory leading to proof leading to truth or untruth. like ball lighting. coldspots. micro black holes . higgs particle. time flow.
    Give me my bow. Me and my mare are gonna go have fun!
    60s amf red wing hunter 58" 35# recurve the realbow
    90s Browning striker 45# compound fully loaded the omg i cant shoot without sights bow
    06 thoroughbred mare 1200#
    browning and ugly stick med action fishing poles!

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Maiello View Post
    no it says there no proof one way or the other.which is what all atheist go by. if it can be proved that god isn't imagination then they would believe. its simple science. like 3 grade. there is more evidence pointing to evolution than a guy going abracadabra. poof! people. the closest thing to disproving anything is all cultures have dragons in them which makes it possible humans and dinos existed at same time. unlikely though. but that can be a theory based on evidence found in caves. we can prove to a point that both saint nick and Jesus once lived. they both did some of what was said. there's a possibility based on evidence that there was a massive flood early in human history. so maybe Noahs ark is possible. not however how the legend says. science is theory leading to proof leading to truth or untruth. like ball lighting. coldspots. micro black holes . higgs particle. time flow.
    No there isn't, actually... evolution has little in the way of supportable evidence... it is a science of the ages... very dark ages and the science can't be explained. It is all conjecture.

    Intelligent Design, on the other hand, where mutation or change meets a need, is a far more plausible explanation and in fact if you look at it with objectivity, which of course you've proven you can't, big surprise, evolution actually is Intelligent Designs most noted cheerleader!

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    12,176
    Quote Originally Posted by Al_D View Post
    The vast majority of cancer is believed to be due to environmental factors, the majority of which we as human beings either created or chose to do.
    Is that what's believed? Maybe a flaw in the human design?

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by hayman View Post
    Is that what's believed? Maybe a flaw in the human design?
    Face it Hayman... you have cancer cells floating all over your body. Sad isn't it... God, my Creator, didn't apparently see fit to care for you, apparently but no matter, you don't believe in him anyway.... and you are a joke... you and warbles the warbler... sooo intent on trying to insist that God choreographs our activities in life, or his creations in life even... in order to try to discredit... all the while neglecting your own fate in your argument... hahaaha... If God choreographs, then you're part of the picture, if he doesn't then you are who you are.... and the rest of us go about our business with our own free will.... and be careful Hayman... we all have a potentially cancer ridden frame... that is this thing called LIFE... you know... as to your flaw in the human design... we're not robots. We live. We are who we are... Our Creator gave us this LIFE... you should appreciate it.

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by rattus58 View Post
    No there isn't, actually... evolution has little in the way of supportable evidence... it is a science of the ages... very dark ages and the science can't be explained. It is all conjecture.

    Intelligent Design, on the other hand, where mutation or change meets a need, is a far more plausible explanation and in fact if you look at it with objectivity, which of course you've proven you can't, big surprise, evolution actually is Intelligent Designs most noted cheerleader!
    this would be awesome if there was clear intelligent design. but i can show multiple animals with pretty glaring flaws including primates.


    and this here proved another point i made to you before. you clearly mis understand what was written to suit you. i wrote this
    there is more evidence pointing to evolution than a guy going abracadabra. poof! people.
    you wrote
    No there isn't, actually... evolution has little in the way of supportable evidence... it is a science of the ages... very dark ages and the science can't be explained. It is all conjecture.
    if read your response it says no magic is more real than evolution of any sort.
    Give me my bow. Me and my mare are gonna go have fun!
    60s amf red wing hunter 58" 35# recurve the realbow
    90s Browning striker 45# compound fully loaded the omg i cant shoot without sights bow
    06 thoroughbred mare 1200#
    browning and ugly stick med action fishing poles!

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Funky Town USA
    Posts
    30,034
    Quote Originally Posted by MoBo Act 4:12 View Post
    Instead of a bone the atheists (who, of course, adhere to evolution) should question chasing on why he says evolution is true yet then turns snd says that all that evidence that evolutionists claim they have for man's descent is, obviously, a lie, because as chasing stated, man was specially and wholly created by God. What chasing is doing, really, from the evo's perspective, is sneaking an eraser from his backpack and conveniently erasing a large portion of their projected phylogenetic tree/timeline, as well as their claims of evidence.

    Maybe deep down the evo's know chasing is right though, that there really isn't the evidence they claim for man's descent from animals.
    seems he maybe a little confused,well on everything.
    if a woman starts hitting me and won't stop , she's gonna get her lips tapped.

  12. #112
    Why do people argue about religion on the internet? Why do Atheists feel the need to disprove Christians? Seems like they simply wouldn't give a chit. I suppose it is for the same reason that Christians try to disprove Atheists, so that they won't have made the wrong choice.

    In my humble opinion, arguing about God, Jesus, Noah, Buddha, Allah or whatever, especially on the internet, is a futile effort in swaying another into your way of thinking. Stop wasting your time people, you aren't going to change any one's mind.

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    14,484
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rowdy View Post
    Why do people argue about religion on the internet? Why do Atheists feel the need to disprove Christians? Seems like they simply wouldn't give a chit. I suppose it is for the same reason that Christians try to disprove Atheists, so that they won't have made the wrong choice.

    In my humble opinion, arguing about God, Jesus, Noah, Buddha, Allah or whatever, especially on the internet, is a futile effort in swaying another into your way of thinking. Stop wasting your time people, you aren't going to change any one's mind.
    Because it's fun. You obviously don't share our warped sense of humor.
    "Brew your own beer, blow up your TV, kill your own beef, build your own cabin and piss off the front porch whenever you bloody well feel like it." -Edward Abbey

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,326
    Now I remember why I avoided this part of the board for the longest time.
    I'm three pages into this thread and already reaching for my bloodpressure medication.

  15. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Finq View Post
    Now I remember why I avoided this part of the board for the longest time.
    I'm three pages into this thread and already reaching for my bloodpressure medication.
    My point exactly. I prefer to keep what little sanity that I have left. ;-)

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Funky Town USA
    Posts
    30,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rowdy View Post
    My point exactly. I prefer to keep what little sanity that I have left. ;-)
    But yet here you are? hahaha Good Morning and welcome.
    if a woman starts hitting me and won't stop , she's gonna get her lips tapped.

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Omaha Nebraska
    Posts
    6,648
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBlake View Post
    Science has an obligation to consider everything and look for supporting or contrary evidence. Science shows that the timing and the order by which animals and humans were created in the Christian bible is not supported by the physical evidence found. That in itself is not science ruling out the existence of God, but rather stating that the evidence does not support the creation as described in the bible. Christian dogma forces the belief to be all-or-nothing and thus often puts itself at odds with science despite that not being the position of science at all. Science would be elated if somebody could prove that it was possible to speak animals into existence. Unfortunately, thus far we only have "Uh-huh, that's totally what happend" to go on ..sadly, not enough for science.
    As a creationist I am at odds with much of the bible as well, but the main point I keep bringing up is where did the original matter that allegedly caused everything to jump start the universe and life as we know it originally come from. If nothing exists then there is no matter. If there is matter to start with how did it originally come into being in the first place. Until man can answer that without a shadow of doubt man will never disprove the possibility of a creator.
    "You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the old model obsolete." -- Buckminster Fuller

    "It is unfortunately none too well understood that, just as the State has no money of its own, so it has no power of its own." ~Albert J. Nock

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Schenectady, NY
    Posts
    9,793
    Quote Originally Posted by RNT View Post
    As a creationist I am at odds with much of the bible as well, but the main point I keep bringing up is where did the original matter that allegedly caused everything to jump start the universe and life as we know it originally come from. If nothing exists then there is no matter. If there is matter to start with how did it originally come into being in the first place. Until man can answer that without a shadow of doubt man will never disprove the possibility of a creator.
    As is often stated, the goal isn't to disprove a creator; disproving anything is impossible, especially when you're talking about a non-corporeal entity that resides in another plane of existence. So your standard is based on an unrealistic precedent.
    "Mr. Jefferson, build up that wall!" -- Christopher Hitchens

  19. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by Finq View Post
    Now I remember why I avoided this part of the board for the longest time.
    I'm three pages into this thread and already reaching for my bloodpressure medication.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rowdy View Post
    My point exactly. I prefer to keep what little sanity that I have left. ;-)
    It's not for everybody for sure. If you can't debate or discuss without kicking the dog or needing medication then probably best to seek another area of the site. All I'll say is good luck over on the hunting forums, keep that medication close and the dog in the other room!!
    ~Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.
    ~Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
    ~An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

  20. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by RNT View Post
    As a creationist I am at odds with much of the bible as well, but the main point I keep bringing up is where did the original matter that allegedly caused everything to jump start the universe and life as we know it originally come from. If nothing exists then there is no matter. If there is matter to start with how did it originally come into being in the first place. Until man can answer that without a shadow of doubt man will never disprove the possibility of a creator.
    You get it! And you nailed it!
    ~Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.
    ~Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
    ~An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

  21. #121
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    12,176
    Quote Originally Posted by MoBo Act 4:12 View Post
    You get it! And you nailed it!
    What that
    Quote Originally Posted by RNT View Post
    As a creationist I am at odds with much of the bible as well,
    Why be a creationist?

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,326
    Quote Originally Posted by RNT View Post
    As a creationist I am at odds with much of the bible as well, but the main point I keep bringing up is where did the original matter that allegedly caused everything to jump start the universe and life as we know it originally come from. If nothing exists then there is no matter. If there is matter to start with how did it originally come into being in the first place. Until man can answer that without a shadow of doubt man will never disprove the possibility of a creator.
    Well, by that same logic, prove to me that the world was not carved out of the skull of a giant and that there are not in fact nine worlds and that our fate is not woven into a piece of cloth.

  23. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by ctmartinshooter View Post
    As is often stated, the goal isn't to disprove a creator; disproving anything is impossible, especially when you're talking about a non-corporeal entity that resides in another plane of existence. So your standard is based on an unrealistic precedent.
    Disproving the existence of a Creator is the principle endeavour of many of your brethren.

  24. #124
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kansas, USA!
    Posts
    17,176
    Take a moment....kneel down and clasp your hands.....look up and thanks God for what he has given you today.....its not hard.

  25. #125
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arden Hills, MN
    Posts
    9,817
    Quote Originally Posted by RNT View Post
    As a creationist I am at odds with much of the bible as well, but the main point I keep bringing up is where did the original matter that allegedly caused everything to jump start the universe and life as we know it originally come from. If nothing exists then there is no matter. If there is matter to start with how did it originally come into being in the first place. Until man can answer that without a shadow of doubt man will never disprove the possibility of a creator.
    Where did the creator you believe in come from?
    The beginning of wisdom is admitting "I don't know"

Page 5 of 109 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •