#1 ·
4.5 grain dloop and no peep at 70.2# and 29.5" DL
Electronics Text Technology Electronic device Display device
Camera accessory Technology Cameras & optics Photography Electronic device

Electronics Technology Electronic device Display device Machine
Camera accessory Technology Electronic device Vehicle Photography

See less See more
#3 ·
Yeah they def seem to work very well. Im def enjoying the flat trajectories out to 60 yrds and the 70 and 80 pins arent far off themselves

#12 ·
no i have nt measured true draw length, but i will when i get home.. and yes these cams are awesome to draw back on. that initial quick hump then just silky and still amazes me every time i shoot how dead it is and quiet!

#11 ·
#23 ·
#24 ·
If I can chime in on the drawlength issue, Bear measure the actual drawlength to the front of the riser not the deepest part of the grip. I have an email from CS stating where they measure to after I asked a few questions one time. This should put numbers back to smoking fast again if calculated this way.

#28 ·
Great numbers.... Seems significantly faster than mine setup similarly (405gr at 70# 29"DL) I'm getting 306fps. You've got a screamer! Did you tighten the string to get the lower ATA number? My A6 is 1/8 long on AtA length. Curious if it came that way or was tuned in.

#29 ·
Is your brace height short? What is the syncronisation of your cams like? If you add twists to your cables you will shorten ATA and lengthen the brace height. This will also increase draw weight and slightly rotate the Cams. It's all a bit of a balancing act keeping everything in spec, sync and time to get the best results. You can safely go up to 74 lbs in draw weight, be careful but give it a go you will learn heaps in the process.

#31 ·
I can't think of any off hand. Just add one or two twists at a time to each cable and keep checking ata and draw weight. Too many twists will start to mess with drawlength at some point. As long as you don't get crazy and twist up one cable way too much before another you will be fine. It shouldn't need too many twists. I'm only suggesting this as you wanted a little more speed and your ata is slightly long. Ata is really just an approximate and every bow will be slightly off ata and brace height specs. Like I said keep it all in balance twisting cables will change sync and time of cams and change drawlength. Just experiment a little keep an eye on sync, time and draw weight. Write down the changes you made so you can put it back to original if you need. Run your numbers through a calculator if they are low than something is amiss. They should all make ibo for sure. Hope this info helps

#32 ·
I recently shot my new Agenda 6 through my chrony and was very pleased. It's set to 29" DL and 65-lbs DW and my arrows are 497-498 grains and it's shooting at 274.2 to 274.6 very consistently. I couldn't be happier with its performance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.