Swap hunt only in this forum

11K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  DoubleO7 
#1 ·
No for sale hunts.

You may place for sale hunts in classifieds in general forum

#4 ·
For Sale belongs in classifieds

timberedhomes said:
I read the poll thread and saw all the input from those who voiced. The vast majority who viewed that thread didn't have an opinion, but the ones who did voted 6 to 4 to allow pay hunts, so how'd you come to this decision?
We have sponsors here that pay to post there hunts for sale. Anyone that is selling here should post in classifieds or become a sponsor. :wink:

Swap hunt forum is just that, Swap Hunts.

#5 ·
Thanks D. BOONE

It bums me out to look up a thread that sounds like a good offer for a swap only to find out it is some guy trying to sell a hunt. If I want or can afford to buy a hunt there are thousands of place to find opportunities. I think it is uncool to post a for sale under a swap thread.

#6 ·
Daniel Boone said:
No for sale hunts.

You may place for sale hunts in classifieds in general forum

The "alot of hunts" thread violates this rule!:thumbs_do

#8 · (Edited)
Looking for Whitetail swap within 40 minute drive of Cedar Rapids!

I am looking for someone who would be willing to let me hunt with them or on their land in or around Cedar Rapids. I have a friend of the family willing to let me stay there for a week this fall.

I have 110 private acres, with a cabin, and access to roughly another 300 private acres, and 1000's of acres of public land, on which very few people hunt.

I am located just north of the Canada/USA border, in Kingston, Ontario.

If anyone is interested that would be amazing. Since I became obsessed with bowhunting whitetails about 2 years ago, I have always wanted to hunt in Iowa, as does every other deer hunter. I was lucky enough to meet a friend of the family who lives there.

Please, help me put the last piece of the puzzle together, and I will return the favour!

Safe Hunting!

P.S. Also willing to SWAP with folks from other places in the US, provided they have accomodations.

#9 ·
I am looking for someone who would be willing to let me hunt with them or on their land in or around Cedar Rapids. I have a friend of the family willing to let me stay there for a week this fall.

I have 110 private acres, with a cabin, and access to roughly another 300 private acres, and 1000's of acres of public land, on which very few people hunt.

I am located just north of the Canada/USA border, in Kingston, Ontario.

If anyone is interested that would be amazing. Since I became obsessed with bowhunting whitetails about 2 years ago, I have always wanted to hunt in Iowa, as does every other deer hunter. I was lucky enough to meet a friend of the family who lives there.

Please, help me put the last piece of the puzzle together, and I will return the favour!

Safe Hunting!

P.S. Also willing to SWAP with folks from other places in the US, provided they have accomodations.
scroll down the forum and make your own thread. FOR BEST RESULTS.......:darkbeer:

#11 ·
Swap South Ga. Hog hunt or Turkey for Kansas hunting land.

I'm wanting to find me a place to hunt in Kansas. I've done the WIHA thing and want a private piece of property to use for a few years. I can offer many things Trophy Bass fishing, Turkey hunts or a hog hunt or maybe some off all them. PM me if interested. I will be in Kansas this Nov. and have tags for unit 5 and 17. I stay in a central location for both units. Thanks

#14 ·
Is this area of the forum a place for outfitters and guides to swap hunts or people who have experience and knowledge of good public hunting areas to hunt?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.