Thread: Twisted Archer Custom Bowstrings Back to School Special

Cool Twisted Archer Custom Bowstrings Back to School Special

Twisted Archer Custom Bowstrings
    Back to School Special

Twisted Archer Custom Bowstrings is running it's Back to School special, this special will run from Aug 13th until the end of Aug at Midnight. This special will be for a full set with 3D serving (3 pieces max) 1st Class Mail anywhere in the USA.

Here is a rundown of the prices for the Back To School Special :

Single cam set: 1 string & 1 static split harness cable $50 without speed nocks
    Dual cam set: 1 string & 2 static split harness cables $55 without speed nocks
    Binary cam set: 1 string & 2 control cables $55 without speed nocks
    Hybrid/Cam & 1/2 set: 1 string, 1 control cable & 1 static split harness cable $55 without speed nocks

This is for the above mentioned sets in either 8125 or 452X or a combo of both 8125 string & 452X cables in any two different solid colors of equal strand counts I carry in stock served with 3D serving and the colors are listed at the bottom of this post if your set needs Halo on the cam end of the split/buss cable that will be included in the price, just the tail serving in Halo and I know which bows need the halo. I usually only stock black halo but occasionally I have a few other colors in stock so please ask in your pm what I have in stock as black will be the standard color. If you want a one color set please contact me.

When using Paypal please include your AT user name on the Paypal in the comments section and please let me know in the subject line if you are ordering two or more sets.

When placing your order I will need the following information, please copy and paste it and fill out all the info form and include it in a PM or with your USPS Money Order.

If a serving color is not specified I will use a serving color in one of the two colors listed in your color choices or black serving.

Brand name:
    Model:
    Year:
    String Length:
    Cable Length or Lengths:
    String Colors:
    Serving Color:
    AT User Name:
    Contact Number:
    Shipping Info/Address:
    Notes/Extras:

This is just a small sample of the lines or bows that will fall under the special, the list would be too long to put in my threads so just pm me and tell me what bow you have as most bows will be included in the special. I will be more than happy to answer all your questions.

All Athens (Black serving only)
    All PSE bows
    All AR bows
    All Reflex bows
    All Bear bows
    All Hoyt Bows
    All Bowtech bows except for the 2003 Generation 3.2 & Overdrive Binary Cam Systems
    All Mathews bows except for the Monster or MR line
    All Diamond/Ross bows except with the Krank
    And there are a ton more that are included.

As you can see most bows that were ever made will be included in this special, to list them all would be very long list and like I stated most bows qualify so if you have any questions about your bow just pm me what bow you have and I will let you know.

Any bow that needs 2X or Halo .014 serving for all servings will not be included in this special.
    For example Elite or New Breed all use 2X or .014 Halo and are not included in this special. Contact me for pricing.

Canada and other countries please contact me with your shipping info and I will get you a shipping quote with a time frame.

If you have any questions please pm me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

I only accept two payment types, Paypal at twistedarcher@msn.com and US Postal Money Orders Only.

If you have any questions please pm me.

Here are my colors to choose from, please remember colors shown are approximate and may vary from actual colors.

STRING MATERIAL
    COLORS IN 8125 & 452X

3D SERVING COLORS

Black
    Blue
    Green
    Mountain Berry
    OD (Olive Drab)
    Pink
    Purple
    Red
    Tan

Thanks for looking,
    Jamie

TWISTED ARCHER CUSTOM BOWSTRINGS FOR SALE IN THE CLASSIFIEDS & AT OUTLET MALL/STORE FORUMS.
    ENVY'S & SBH ENERGY'S RIDGERUNNER CUSTOM BOW SLINGS STAFF SHOOTER ELITE MAFIA
    IN MEMORY OF MELISSA LOPEZ, WE LOVE YOU AND TRULY MISS YOU.

When using Paypal please include your AT user name on the Paypal in the comments section and please let me know in the subject line if you are ordering two or more sets.

When placing your order I will need the following information, please copy and paste it and fill out all the info form and include it in a PM or with your USPS Money Order.

If a serving color is not specified I will use a serving color in one of the two colors listed in your color choices or black serving.

Brand name:
    Model:
    Year:
    String Length:
    Cable Length or Lengths:
    String Colors:
    Serving Color:
    AT User Name:
    Contact Number:
    Shipping Info/Address:
    Notes/Extras:

TWISTED ARCHER CUSTOM BOWSTRINGS FOR SALE IN THE CLASSIFIEDS & AT OUTLET MALL/STORE FORUMS.

Brand name:
    Model:
    Year:
    String Length:
    Cable Length or Lengths:
    String Colors:
    Serving Color:
    AT User Name:
    Contact Number:
    Shipping Info/Address:
    Notes/Extras:

Brand name:
    Model:
    Year:
    String Length:
    Cable Length or Lengths:
    String Colors:
    Serving Color:
    AT User Name:
    Contact Number:
    Shipping Info/Address:
    Notes/Extras:

Brand name:
    Model:
    Year:
    String Length:
    Cable Length or Lengths:
    String Colors:
    Serving Color:
    AT User Name:
    Contact Number:
    Shipping Info/Address:
    Notes/Extras:

Brand name:
    Model:
    Year:
    String Length:
    Cable Length or Lengths:
    String Colors:
    Serving Color:
    AT User Name:
    Contact Number:
    Shipping Info/Address:
    Notes/Extras:

Brand name:
    Model:
    Year:
    String Length:
    Cable Length or Lengths:
    String Colors:
    Serving Color:
    AT User Name:
    Contact Number:
    Shipping Info/Address:
    Notes/Extras:

Brand name:
    Model:
    Year:
    String Length:
    Cable Length or Lengths:
    String Colors:
    Serving Color:
    AT User Name:
    Contact Number:
    Shipping Info/Address:
    Notes/Extras:

Brand name:
    Model:
    Year:
    String Length:
    Cable Length or Lengths:
    String Colors:
    Serving Color:
    AT User Name:
    Contact Number:
    Shipping Info/Address:
    Notes/Extras:

Brand name:
    Model:
    Year:
    String Length:
    Cable Length or Lengths:
    String Colors:
    Serving Color:
    AT User Name:
    Contact Number:
    Shipping Info/Address:
    Notes/Extras: