Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Elite Hats

Wonder if any camo hats will come out sometime?

2014 Elite E32 Ninja
    26.5 in. 70 lbs.
    Beman ICS 400, NAP Killzone 100 gr. broadheads
    QAD HDX, Scott Exxus

Does anyone know where to find Camo Elite hats?
    Elite Energy 35...Spot-Hogg Hogg-it...QAD HDX ...Stokerized SS1...Stan Shootoff

My Elite is a heavy, slow, cam leanin' shootin machine!

"Slow em down with an arrow, hit 'em with a big stick" -Beamer (Double Bull)

Quote Originally Posted by MiStickSlinger View Post
    not for me, i'd like to see a logo right in the middle, not on the side like some worthless gangbanger
    That would be OK as long as you turned in a circle while you talked to someone who was wearing one keeping to the side that had the label.
    2014 Elite E35 Black
    2014 Elite E32 Black/RT
    2013 Elite Pulse Black
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by dleach1407 View Post
    its funny the logo not being centered means thug or gangster or menace? Since when does a logo not being in the center of a hat mean someone is a thug? More importantly since when did a straight logo mean someone is upstanding.. These comments are ridiculous.. You people act like because the logo is offset to one side it requires you to wear it sideways... My god what a stupid thing to cry about.. Everyone from Harley Davidson to Easton to Underarmor to DC to Titletist all offer hats with offset logos. yea.. look out for all of those offset logo thugs wearing Titleist hats. Talk about some idiotic preconceived notions...

Well said. All the new stuff looks good. It's pretty simple if you don't like it don't buy it. Elite will have no problems selling them.

The straight brim adds to that thug look. Seems that all the ghetto rats running around detroit go for that look, along with the sagged pants, not my thing but obviously theres people that buy it, im sure the people of ferguson would love them
    ive never found a hat that doesnt have a flexible brim.. I guess I just dont see the issue...
    2014 AP Snow Elite Energy 35 62/29, Torqueless Grip, Hamskea Versarest, Patriot Brown 2014 CBE TEK Hybrid (target bow)
    2012 Ap Snow Elite Answer 70/29 smooth mods, Hamskea Versarest, Black 2014 CBE TEK Hybrid (new hunting rig)
    2014 Shadow Bear Anarchy HC 63/28.5. QAD HDx, Trophy Ridge Reach 5 pin

And I too. Black in the L/XL. (and a short sleeve and a long sleeve shirt) I like the hat look. I just hope it fits I got a big cranium )
    Where tha heck did the decals go?

Quote Originally Posted by J-Daddy View Post
    I'll be a gangsta then cause I ordered a black one yesterday....
    ELITE Energy35 | Rest: Elite QAD | Stab:Elite 7.25 | Quiver: Elite 4 | Grip: Torqueless | Site: HHA Optimizer Ultra 5519 | Lens: Clear-Target 2x | Release: Tru-Fire Hardcore MAX | Arrow: GoldTip Hunter Pro 7595 | Broad head: GrizzTrick

It's isn't a straight bill... it's a flexfit hat... do you anything about hats to make a judgement? It has a hard plastic inside the bill. Also... almost All official Major League Baseball hats are flat bills until you take them home... dampen the bill with a little water and then roll the bill and set it and let dry. It has nothing to with anything except preference. People who wear them with a flat bill prefer to keep them in the condition they bought them. Yeah generally that does get lent to your "thug" look but to generalize all.people is asinine. I myself wear both of my Atlanta Braves MLB hats mostly flat with a slight curve in the bill. Am I thug or gangster? No I am a Caucasian 27 year old college
    grad who works for a huge Internet retailer.... far from it. And as stated... tons of brands make hats with offset logos... you are just a narrow minded bitter white man who has pent up aggression towards minorities

First.. Cobra Golf hats... generally golf is related to the murderous folks who rape and pillage our nice middle class neighborhoods...then we have an edelbrock hat... those car enthusiasts sure do love reppering their edelbrock car filters and they definitely run around like gangbangers with their offset hats...and a harley offset hat... if anything this is more gang related than all else... not for its flat bill but because of the 1% ers whp almost solely ride harleys.....A predator down hat... totally Gang related... so in the end.... you are an idiot and your argument is invalid...

uploadfromtaptalk1408624928649.jpguploadfromtaptalk1408625096599.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by KY_BowGuy View Post
    It's isn't a straight bill... it's a flexfit hat... do you anything about hats to make a judgement? It has a hard plastic inside the bill. Also... almost All official Major League Baseball hats are flat bills until you take them home... dampen the bill with a little water and then roll the bill and set it and let dry. It has nothing to with anything except preference. People who wear them with a flat bill prefer to keep them in the condition they bought them. Yeah generally that does get lent to your "thug" look but to generalize all.people is asinine. I myself wear both of my Atlanta Braves MLB hats mostly flat with a slight curve in the bill. Am I thug or gangster? No I am a Caucasian 27 year old college
    grad who works for a huge Internet retailer.... far from it. And as stated... tons of brands make hats with offset logos... you are just a narrow minded bitter white man who has pent up aggression towards minorities

First.. Cobra Golf hats... generally golf is related to the murderous folks who rape and pillage our nice middle class neighborhoods...then we have an edelbrock hat... those car enthusiasts sure do love reppering their edelbrock car filters and they definitely run around like gangbangers with their offset hats...and a harley offset hat... if anything this is more gang related than all else... not for its flat bill but because of the 1% ers whp almost solely ride harleys.....A predator down hat... totally Gang related... so in the end.... you are an idiot and your argument is invalid...

uploadfromtaptalk1408624928649.jpguploadfromtaptalk1408625096599.jpg
    I'm not arguing anything, I don't like them so im not buying them, personal preference, pull the race card on me all you want, it doesn't change my opinion
    Elite Energy 35 84lbs 30" Easton FMJ 510 grains 293fps
    Hoyt Buffalo Recurve 71lbs @ 30" Beman Nightfall 300s
    Bowtech Tribute 104lbs 30" Easton FMJ Dangerous Game 250

Dang ... panties in a wad over a hat ... LOL.

They say "gangsta" to my eyes. LOL. If you want to bend around that bill and wear the hat straight with the logo all goofy off center looking to make it less "gangsta" then go for it. Lipstick on a pig if you ask me though ... the "pig" being the hat of course, before someone accuses me of calling them a pig. LOL

I'll save my money for buying the bows, not the clothes.

Lighten up ... it is just an ugly hat.
    Derek Craig
    "It's a New Day in the Outdoors"
    Magnus Broadheads

Quote Originally Posted by DEC View Post
    Dang ... panties in a wad over a hat ... LOL.

They say "gangsta" to my eyes. LOL. If you want to bend around that bill and wear the hat straight with the logo all goofy off center looking to make it less "gangsta" then go for it. Lipstick on a pig if you ask me though ... the "pig" being the hat of course, before someone accuses me of calling them a pig. LOL

I'll save my money for buying the bows, not the clothes.

Lighten up ... it is just an ugly hat.
    Agreed

I'm pissed there isn't any camo apparel
    This, went looking when this thread came up.
    Bowtech RPM360 70# Stormy Original---Elite E32 60# Realtree Xtra
    Easton A/C/C Pro Hunter 300---Easton FMJ 400
    Axcel Sight ~ Ripcord Rest---AXT Sight ~ Whisker Biscuit
    Carbofast 8"/11.5" Stabilizer---Bee Stinger 6" Stab

"I'm always amazed at the stupidity of the people on ArcheryTalk...." Quoted from Kevin Strother: Designer For Obsession and Xpedition.

Quote Originally Posted by DeerSlayer-13 View Post
    Does anyone know where to find Camo Elite hats?
    They say camo hats are coming.
    "I'm always amazed at the stupidity of the people on ArcheryTalk...." Quoted from Kevin Strother: Designer For Obsession and Xpedition.

Quote Originally Posted by nhns4 View Post
    Nice, when I was at jays sporting goods in northern michigan a few weeks ago they had elite hats in max1

Derek Craig
    "It's a New Day in the Outdoors"
    Magnus Broadheads

How is elite for you old guys? Most of the guys and gals in my hunting circle shoot elite and all under 35... you sound like an arrogant person...

Lots of young kids in NASP now watch competitive archery... and what does the winner shoot? AN elite?... wow that's cool I want an elite hat.... Elite is feeding off what Mathews has already built with the NASH Genesis bows... market the kids toward your brand while they are young. Give younger people something different... something they can call their own... it's genius and you old narrow minded farts are either too set in your ways or just don't know squat about marketing and business demographics

How is elite for you old guys? Most of the guys and gals in my hunting circle shoot elite and all under 35... you sound like an arrogant person...

Lots of young kids in NASP now watch competitive archery... and what does the winner shoot? AN elite?... wow that's cool I want an elite hat.... Elite is feeding off what Mathews has already built with the NASH Genesis bows... market the kids toward your brand while they are young. Give younger people something different... something they can call their own... it's genius and you old narrow minded farts are either too set in your ways or just don't know squat about marketing and business demographics
    You sure do get Butthurt pretty easily, I'm guessing you voted for Obama?

Shhhh... he's from Kentucky. Theyr'e a little different.

Not a bit way more conservative but I use logic so Im a libertarian...sorry I brought reason and logic into this. It's just how does a hat with a offset logo make someone's sexual orientation or preferences come into question or associate them with a gang or thug... (which subliminally we all get what people are trying to say)..... If it just isn't your style that's all that needs to be said. No need for bigoted responses.

I was born in Texas and Raised in Kentucky. 2 bachelors degrees in government and criminology.. from Indiana University..... so how are us Kentucky people different? not racist, more educated?

Not a bit way more conservative but I use logic so Im a libertarian...sorry I brought reason and logic into this. It's just how does a hat with a offset logo make someone's sexual orientation or preferences come into question or associate them with a gang or thug... (which subliminally we all get what people are trying to say)..... If it just isn't your style that's all that needs to be said. No need for bigoted responses.

I was born in Texas and Raised in Kentucky. 2 bachelors degrees in government and criminology.. from Indiana University..... so how are us Kentucky people different? not racist, more educated?
    Yep... my point proven

Yep... my point proven
    You've proven nothing

Did they mention any particular time frame? I'm assuming no but figured worth a try.
    2014 Elite E32 Ninja
    26.5 in. 70 lbs.
    Beman ICS 400, NAP Killzone 100 gr. broadheads
    QAD HDX, Scott Exxus

She wasn't saying that to me last night.
    And do I know you?

If not, you should come over so we can get acquainted.
    You young people will never know the satisfaction of slamming down a receiver on a rotary phone

you sound like an arrogant person...
    and in the words of the Duck Commander folks, "You sound like an Idiot"

you old narrow minded farts
    That's me!

too set in your ways
    I am, how'd you know?

just don't know squat about marketing and business demographics
    I'm suppose to? And your other name is Donald Trump, right/

Yep... my point proven
    You've proven nothing
    Ha Ha.... Yes he has, you just haven't figured it out yet, smartypants
    You young people will never know the satisfaction of slamming down a receiver on a rotary phone

How did you ladies bring politics into a hat thread?
    Archery makes my shaft quiver.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast