Thread: Racist remarks: An A&E public service announcement......

Racist remarks: An A&E public service announcement......

Folks, there has been a distinct uptick in posts that are questionably and or overtly racist as of late. In the newly relaxed A&E rules atmosphere, racism in all it's subtle forms is still a no go. Sneaky, underhanded racist comments or anything that can be interpreted by the moderators as racist will be acted upon. This is your fair warning. You make racist comments, you get a vacation. We cannot and will not abide such base behavior.

As an example--
    This warning also applies to Juan and his prodigious use of a term he uses to describe himself that rhymes with spleener . We can't allow racist remarks, not in the least.

I also think it is fair to say that unfounded lobbing of accusations of racism need to stop as well and won't go unnoticed.

Happy Posting.

BUCKSTER and 351FPS
    Happy the man and happy he alone; he who can call today his own; he who secure within can say, "tomorrow do thy worst, for I have lived today."--John Dryden
    "I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude."--Thomas Jefferson

Please note this is not open to discussion. Questions can be asked via PM's.
    Fair and Balanced with a splash of Sarcasm, and pinch of Reason

It's ok if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.