In 2010 I started Dead Center Sports working on precision target rifles. I have also been bowhunting and target shooting since 1988. For the past 2 years I have been designing and prototyping the Bowhand carry handle. I am now manufacturing and selling the Bowhand on my website. The Bowhand attaches to your sight bracket with 2 screws. It only weighs 5 ounces and does not interfere with anything else on your bow. It is much more comfortable to use than carrying your bow by the string or the riser grip. I made it as universal as I could to work with most bow, sight, and quiver setups. If you find that it just won't work with your setup I can make a custom bracket for you that will work.
I am confident that once you use the Bowhand you will discover how useful it is and you won't want to remove it. The problem is you can't really appreciate it until you put it on your bow and actually use it. That is why I am offering a 90 day money back guarantee so you can try it out without the risk of losing your money. If you give the Bowhand a try and decide you don't want it within the 90 day trial period just return it in good condition and I will give you your money back. The only money you will be out is the shipping cost(approximately $6.00 one way).
Please visit my website www.deadcentersports.com for more pictures, information, and to order the Bowhand through my online store. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me. Email is the best way to contact me but you can also reach me by phone. The flat black Bowhand is $43.99 and the camo and carbon fiber models are $49.99. Here is a picture and a list of features. Thank you in advance for your support.
Dead Center Sports
105 Sunrise Drive
Spring Mills, PA 16875
BOWHAND CARRY HANDLE
• Material is 6061 aluminum and hardwood grip
• All screws are black oxide stainless steel
• Comes with two 1/4” thick spacers and six mounting screws (3 lengths)
• Weight is 5 ounces
• Black cerakote ceramic coating or camo hydro-dip finish
• Multiple mounting options
• Fits most bows right hand or left hand
• Grip is positioned on bow balance point
• Threaded holes allow attachment of accessories (quiver etc.)
Convenient hole for attaching your pull up rope or strap
• Carry with either hand
Easily move your bow while on stand
• Quick transition from carry to shooting position
• Bow can be maneuvered by handle to any position
• No more bowstring digging into your fingers
• No more awkward off balance carrying by the riser
• Hardwood grip keeps hands warmer