Thread: Southern Indiana

Southern Indiana

I am looking to join a lease in Southern Indiana? I don't plan on hunting a lot just would like the opportunity to hunt in Southern Indiana occasionally.

I have a small tractor that I can use to help with food plots? Willing to put in time to help.

Thanks
    Les
    2012 Carbon Matrix
    Spott Hogg Sights
    Bernie Pellerites Control Freak stabilizer
    Bad day in the woods is better then a good day at work! (Don't know who came up with that qoute but it is great!)

There is a lease near aurora that is an apple orchard I gave been trying to find people to join me on, pm me if your intersted

are you still looking for someone to join you on lease?
    Quote Originally Posted by trott2478 View Post
    There is a lease near aurora that is an apple orchard I gave been trying to find people to join me on, pm me if your intersted

Looking in Southern Indiana also....
    Live like there's no tomorrow, be happy, hunt hard and enjoy life.
    PSE Vengeance / Wicked Ridge Invader HP
    If it's brown it's down

anyone find anything in Indiana?
    2012 Carbon Matrix
    Spott Hogg Sights
    Bad day in the woods is better then a good day at work! (Don't know who came up with that qoute but it is great!)

I live in Southern Indiana and it is very hard to find anything at all. A lot of outfitters have come into play in my area recently and the prices are out of this world. Good luck, all I have left to hunt is a 30 acre lot that is mostly hills. Been trying to find another spot all summer now and they all seem to be accounted for.
    ~ 2013 PSE Stinger 3G HP in Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity ~ 60 pound draw weight ~ 27.5 inch draw length ~ LEFT HANDED ~ HHA Optimizer Lite OL-5510 with 2nd/3rd axis adjustment ~ QAD HDX ~
    ~ TRU Ball BossX 4-Finger ~ BeeStinger 8inch Sport Hunter Xtreme ~ HogWire String & Cable ~ Carbon Express Maxima Hunters 250 ~

any decent public land?
    2012 Carbon Matrix
    Spott Hogg Sights