Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ISIS and You.. Its a beutiful thing.

ISIS and You.. Its a beutiful thing.

So lets say that ISIS makes their way into any town USA.
    They go in and kidnap a bunch of folks in a rural town and then make videos of them beheading men women and children.

They start telling folks in the US that to stop, all of America must convert to Islam or die.

Our inept and bungling worthless hamster excrement in the Whitehouse goes about his golf game and puts words to the crime.

SWAT teams try to stop but each attempt leads to bombs detonating and killing everyone in a building and a few police in the meantime.

What would you do?
    convert, fight or die.
    "Im a Dapper Dan man"

Quote Originally Posted by Soocom1 View Post
    They go in and kidnap a bunch of folks in a rural town and then make videos of them beheading men women and children.

They start telling folks in the US that to stop, all of America must convert to Islam or die.

Our inept and bungling worthless hamster excrement in the Whitehouse goes about his golf game and puts words to the crime.

SWAT teams try to stop but each attempt leads to bombs detonating and killing everyone in a building and a few police in the meantime.

What would you do?
    convert, fight or die.
    I would kill me some ISIS.
    Airborne Archery LLC, Authorized Obsession Dealer, Authorized Athens Archery DealerAuthorized Diamond, Styker & Octane Dealer
    2014 Obsession Phoenix, Spot Hogg Hogg-It, QAD HDX, Tight Spot Quiver
    2014 Obsession Evolution, Athens Testament, Spott Hogg Hogg It, QAD HDX, Tight Spot Quiver

I guess we would have to dig up Patrick Swayze and the rest of the Wolverines.

Oh and one more thing...

who here really thinks Christians are not persecuted?

Soon an Islamic caliph is coming to a town near you.. Get your burka today!
    "Im a Dapper Dan man"

I'm not gonna be taken alive by ANY Islamic group and I will go down fighting rather than begging.
    "Odocoileus Virginianus"-Mother Nature's original fast food
    Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, Hate me because I'm way smarter than you Juan.
    Steelers in 2015!!!!

"Imagine all of the ghosts of your dreams, abilities, talents and ideas given to you in life standing around you at your death bed if you will. You never acted on those ideas, never used your talent, never pursued your dream, and they are all standing around you. The question is, if you die today, what ideas, what abilities, what talents will die with you"?

I read somewhere that all the hunters in the US would make up the largest army in the world. I'd go down swingin!
    Using Tapatalk

What would you do?
    convert, fight or die.
    Fight! I'll do anything to protect my family! We have a 10,000 sq ft lodge in the middle of the mountains, that's a rendezvous point in case chit ever hits the fan

So some real off-season hunting might be heading our way? Bring them on........ I always wanted one of those head dress things to sit on the mantel. Of course after it was deodorized.
    Nothing is fool proof because fools are so ingenious.

Quote of the day : " Life is too short to shoot and hunt with a mediocre crossbow ".

It has been obvious for a long time, that the ISIS/ISIL group is determined to fight us.

So the only question that remains..............over there, or here?
    ....................Sent via Overland Pony Express.............

"We've upped our standards. Up yours"

After watching that b heading !!!!!! Burn em all

I'm ready for some cowboys and ISIS!
    55#/28.5"/Blacked out D340/Blk Octane hunter/LD Pro/Blk Tight Spot/Axcel Pro 5pin/ Axis 340s/Steelhead 125s = Deadly
    "Why we hunt is more important than when, where, or how" - Gene Wensel
    2014-15 AT deer contest Team Tall Tines

I am strongly opposed to gun control measures such as "assault rifle" bans, magazine bans, handgun bans, etc. for many reasons and those reasons include how they would interfere with my right to defend myself and others from terrorists, gang members, foreign invaders, violent felons, and even a tyrannical/corrupt government.

It's naive to think that with our porous border security that we won't someday face an attack/invasion on American soil. We have made too many enemies, especially those who are willing to die in an effort to inflict proportionally more destruction in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by fl.boy View Post
    I read somewhere that all the hunters in the US would make up the largest army in the world. I'd go down swingin!

No question.... WI alone has close to 700,000 hunters that buy gun deer license. And BO wants are active soldiers reduced down to 450,000.

Quote Originally Posted by JC-XT View Post
    I am strongly opposed to gun control measures such as "assault rifle" bans, magazine bans, handgun bans, etc. for many reasons and those reasons include how they would interfere with my right to defend myself and others from terrorists, gang members, foreign invaders, violent felons, and even a tyrannical/corrupt government.

It's naive to think that with our porous border security that we won't someday face an attack/invasion on American soil. We have made too many enemies, especially those who are willing to die in an effort to inflict proportionally more destruction in the process.
    Amen!

What would you do?
    convert, fight or die.
    I sure as heck wouldn't be pissing my pants like you!
    "Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
    — Isaac Asimov
    Drenalin/Gold Tip/Apex Gear/Trophy Taker/Slick Tricks/FOBS

Is there really any option other than fight? Or maybe die trying?

Quote Originally Posted by Barrage View Post
    I sure as heck wouldn't be pissing my pants like you!
    Yeah! You would be way to busy for that.
    Using Tapatalk

Fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Strother
    I'm adding you to my slander, defamation of character lawsuit, I'm really tired of all the BS you and L-Train spread so you both will be added to the proceedings and named as a defendant.

Have a great one.

Rat tat tat rat tat tat! I am afraid it is gonna happen one day in the not so far away future! Think 55 v-maxes are better than fmjs? Maybe some 62 grain hp are in order? Then again I have been wanting a .308 in an AR platform. I might even give up coyote hunting when this occurs!

Quote Originally Posted by JC-XT View Post

I thought they were for hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by wacker stacker View Post
    Rat tat tat rat tat tat! I am afraid it is gonna happen one day in the not so far away future! Think 55 v-maxes are better than fmjs? Maybe some 62 grain hp are in order? Then again I have been wanting a .308 in an AR platform. I might even give up coyote hunting when this occurs!
    A few well placed pieces of lead at high velocity and distance...

8mm Mauser is such an under appreciated round.
    "Im a Dapper Dan man"

Here is the reality.

I am not so concerned over a "Red Dawn" situation with the ISIS turd morons.

What I AM more concerned about is the copy-cat mentality of the low IQ voters and Bamster left wing Democratic voters who will get the idea that they can bring an Islamic revolution to the US.

It is they that have the actual access and given the situations in the inner cities have the ability to be swaded by their hurt and perceived oppression where ISIS can make long distance inroads.

The stark reality is that those who are not firm in their belief systems will be swaded by ISIS on twitter and those morons who use such to drive the hatred of the "man" to do stupid things.
    They (the inner city morons who burn down the city they live in) can be herded by hate projected by ISIS.

It is the fact that they can take advantage of their citizenship in the US to access the guns needed, blend in and know the territory. They know where to go to do the most damage and they know the people who to hurt.

Moreover, they have a complacent liberal left that will allow it to continue, not report it and very possible instigate it through a medieval like and perverse sense of "giving it back to America to teach her a lesson."

They (the inner city blacks who could very possibly subscribe to this) have in the Whitehouse a sympathetic excrement running the show.
    They have a complacent Attorney General who will look the other way and use such harsh words as "bring these monsters to justice" while looking the other way when little Sally Johnson has her decapitated head piked on her families fence when such persuadable monsters invade a birthday party with a knife, a video camera and uber stupidity.

They will get away with it because a limp-wigged republican Party will do nothing during their inept and worthless leadership cries at the turn of a bad word from a spiteful press.

It is they who I worry about.
    "Im a Dapper Dan man"

I hope you guys go over and annihilate every last one of them in the middle east...i wish we could do the same for the ones already in North America as well..DTA....Don't trust any of them...
    "I met him fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason,no,uh,conscience,no understanding and even the most rudimentary sense of life or death,of good or evil,right or wrong. I met this six year old child with this blank,pale,emotionless face,and the blackest eyes,the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply evil"...

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyMan1980 View Post
    I hope you guys go over and annihilate every last one of them in the middle east...i wish we could do the same for the ones already in North America as well..DTA....Don't trust any of them...

As far as I know, ISIS doesn't have anyone in North America... Yet... And if by "them" you mean Muslims in general, how does that make you any different from the people cutting heads off on camera?
    My biggest fear is that when I die my wife will sell my archery equipment for what I told her it costs.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast