a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ISIS and You.. Its a beutiful thing.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadwoolfe View Post
    As far as I know, ISIS doesn't have anyone in North America... Yet... And if by "them" you mean Muslims in general, how does that make you any different from the people cutting heads off on camera?
    Because were NOT cutting heads off on camera.

"Im a Dapper Dan man"

Quote Originally Posted by Soocom1 View Post
    Ok... Now go back and read what he wrote and what I replied...

I think he wants to "annihilate" every Muslim in North America... And if that's what he really wants, that doesn't make him any different than ISIS...
    My biggest fear is that when I die my wife will sell my archery equipment for what I told her it costs.

I say, "Bring it on".. I think there are plenty of True Americans still in this country that would be willing to eradicate these maggots from this world.
    Obsession Evolution 29" 70lbs Stormy Hardwoods Original
    Obsession Phoenix 29" 65lbs Stormy Hardwoods Natural
    Elite Answer 29" 70lbs Realtree AP
    Prime Defy 29" 60lbs Optifade Open Country

Is it somehow worse to cut heads off on camera than it is to kill every member of a race or religion?

Ok... Now go back and read what he wrote and what I replied...

I think he wants to "annihilate" every Muslim in North America... And if that's what he really thinks, that doesn't make him any different than ISIS...
    I know exactly what you meant.
    And I in retort proclaim that we are not in the habit nor desire to kill people by beheading them with a knife, posting it on YouTube and declaring an jihad.

The start reality is that such a difference IS what separates the civilized man (including Muslim) from the filth animals that ARE killing.
    "Im a Dapper Dan man"

As far as I know, ISIS doesn't have anyone in North America... Yet... And if by "them" you mean Muslims in general, how does that make you any different from the people cutting heads off on camera?
    You read my post...i stand by it..I really do not care if you like it or what you think i am or am not....
    "I met him fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason,no,uh,conscience,no understanding and even the most rudimentary sense of life or death,of good or evil,right or wrong. I met this six year old child with this blank,pale,emotionless face,and the blackest eyes,the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply evil"...

Quote Originally Posted by AttilaTheHun View Post
    I say, "Bring it on".. I think there are plenty of True Americans still in this country that would be willing to eradicate these maggots from this world.
    "I met him fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason,no,uh,conscience,no understanding and even the most rudimentary sense of life or death,of good or evil,right or wrong. I met this six year old child with this blank,pale,emotionless face,and the blackest eyes,the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply evil"...

With the ever growing population of Moslems in all major cities, some to the point of shutting down traffic during call to prayer (detroit) I can't imagine radical militant terrorists NOT already here. They could easily get here, blend in and wait.
    Praesto et Persto

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyMan1980 View Post
    You read my post...i stand by it..I really do not care if you like it or what you think i am or am not....
    I started typing a reply to try and explain to you using short words you can understand that what you're wishing for doesn't belong in this part of the world in this day and age... But that's not possible. Not with you...

I just hope you don't reproduce. Ever.
    My biggest fear is that when I die my wife will sell my archery equipment for what I told her it costs.

I started typing a reply to try and explain to you using short words you can understand that what you're wishing for doesn't belong in this part of the world in this day and age... But that's not possible. Not with you...

Hopefully you don't either,we do not need any more of your kind running around in Canada that is for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Billie View Post
    With the ever growing population of Moslems in all major cities, some to the point of shutting down traffic during call to prayer (detroit) I can't imagine radical militant terrorists NOT already here. They could easily get here, blend in and wait.
    And I don't say to wait for them to strike... By all means, be proactive about it... Your CIA, NSA and the others alike exist for a reason... But clensing a country based on race or religion, like suggested earlier, is just insane.

And I don't say to wait for them to strike... By all means, be proactive about it... Your CIA, NSA and the others alike exist for a reason... But clensing a country based on race or religion, like suggested earlier, is just insane.
    My post was not based on religion at all.....

Oh yeah? Who exactly did you mean by "the ones already in North America"? Who are "them" in "don't trust any of them"?

I hope you guys go over and annihilate every last one of them in the middle east...i wish we could do the same for the ones already in North America as well..DTA....Don't trust any of them...

Nor was it based on a Country,you can assume anything and pass judgement all you want......think about it,before you lose your cool and then get back to me...

Some pipehitter friends and I would kit up and canoe some heads.
    I tried to add a signature but my pen ruined the screen

Here is the reality.

I am not so concerned over a "Red Dawn" situation with the ISIS returd morons.

What I AM more concerned about is the copy-cat mentality of the low IQ voters and Bamster left wing Democratic voters who will get the idea that they can bring an Islamic revolution to the US.

It is they that have the actual access and given the situations in the inner cities have the ability to be swaded by their hurt and perceived oppression where ISIS can make long distance inroads.

The stark reality is that those who are not firm in their belief systems will be swaded by ISIS on twitter and those morons who use such to drive the hatred of the "man" to do stupid things.
    They (the inner city morons who burn down the city they live in) can be herded by hate projected by ISIS.

It is the fact that they can take advantage of their citizenship in the US to access the guns needed, blend in and know the territory. They know where to go to do the most damage and they know the people who to hurt.

Moreover, they have a complacent liberal left that will allow it to continue, not report it and very possible instigate it through a medieval like and perverse sense of "giving it back to America to teach her a lesson."

They (the inner city blacks who could very possibly subscribe to this) have in the Whitehouse a sympathetic excrement running the show.
    They have a complacent Attorney General who will look the other way and use such harsh words as "bring these monsters to justice" while looking the other way when little Sally Johnson has her decapitated head piked on her families fence when such persuadable monsters invade a birthday party with a knife, a video camera and uber stupidity.

They will get away with it because a limp-wigged republican Party will do nothing during their inept and worthless leadership cries at the turn of a bad word from a spiteful press.

It is they who I worry about.
    I like how this post went from "ISIS is going to use left wing Democrats" to "ISIS is going to bring down America using inner city black people."

I don't think you're off your rocker so much as your rocker has completely disintegrated.
    "Mr. Jefferson, build up that wall!" -- Christopher Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by ctmartinshooter View Post
    I like how this post went from "ISIS is going to use left wing Democrats" to "ISIS is going to bring down America using inner city black people."

I don't think you're off your rocker so much as your rocker has completely disintegrated.
    I think the left wing dems use the inner city black people.

Quote Originally Posted by wacker stacker View Post
    Good for you. We're all proud of you.
    "Mr. Jefferson, build up that wall!" -- Christopher Hitchens

I think you folks should shoot up Ferguson, Mo to get you bonafides so people won't think you are just keyboard warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce 2 View Post
    I think you folks should shoot up Ferguson, Mo to get you bonafides so people won't think you are just keyboard warriors.
    lmao

Or go down to the border and kill some 8 year olds trying to cross.

When did "we don't behead on YouTube" become our moral high ground?
    ...evil comes right off with a little paint thinner.
    - mattawamkeag

It will never happen. But if it does it wont happen anywhere near me. Why not? Because.
    Sent via my Nokia Windows phone...I finally upgraded.

Quote Originally Posted by wacker stacker View Post
    How? Maybe 1% of the fools even vote.
    Sent via my Nokia Windows phone...I finally upgraded.

^language warning

This is what it's like around here these days. People itching for a war on their doorstep. Everyone grossly interested in which side they can take but not so much in being patriotic, educated, and unable to be steered by headlines and dogma.

We give our attention to videos of people being beheaded, meanwhile those guys and gals we sent over to the sandbox have spent over a decade in one of the worst hospital care systems and we can't seem to find that sexy enough to pay attention to for more than 5 minutes or the time it takes to peel and stick a bumper sticker on an F150.

We've turned into an awful and polarized people incapable of finding solutions and enamored by our ability to point the finger and blame everyone else for our failings. I don't even know where we go from here. It might be hopeless for us. We might just continue to spin out of control, telling ourselves we're countersteering and are just about to get it righted when we really aren't.

I think we might be screwed because I don't know if we have what it takes to be great anymore. At the least, I used to feel like we could sort of stand on the idea of liberty and freedom in the founding documents and amendments we've made. But I'm not so sure anymore.

Mike Brown's shooting has brought out some of our worst problems, like a big forehead zit on prom night.

If ISIS comes here and beheads someone, they'll be killed til they die from it. That's not a problem. Right now, I think we're the biggest problem with the USA. Us and our righteous rage based on the idea that you have to choose a side in this binary pissing match.

Anyway, it's hunting season and I have a lot to do. I'll see y'all around.
    ...evil comes right off with a little paint thinner.
    - mattawamkeag

Because the way to deal with Rabid Dogs is to use gentle language and jerky treats. Maybe a belly rub.
    Parfois, on fait pas semblant!
    (Sometimes, it is not pretend!)

Some of you people make me think you actually want ISIS members to invade the US so ya'll can go and kill yourself some muslims.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast