Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: ISIS and You.. Its a beutiful thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ScepticalScotty View Post
    Marines still break the law - or are they above the law?
    Very true, but he a marine and the POTUS he should be doing all he can tom help him. Bozo has time for brown and golf but not a marine? Who may or may not crossed over knowing breaking the law.What about all the illegals coming here illegally with weapons? We feed and water them like plants.

if a woman starts hitting me and won't stop , she's gonna get her lips tapped.

Quote Originally Posted by sticshooter View Post
    Very true, but he a marine and the POTUS he should be doing all he can tom help him. Bozo has time for brown and golf but not a marine? Who may or may not crossed over knowing breaking the law.What about all the illegals coming here illegally with weapons? We feed and water them like plants.
    BOZO and his merry band of mayhem starters gave the illegals some of the weapons they bring over to the US....Why is BOZO and Holder not in a Mexican jail with the marine. They broke the law by knowingly allowing agents of the US to give weapons to Mexican Cartel members which were then brought back illegally into this country after being exported illegally from this country????
    Venison its whats for dinner
    "BREATHN Tuned" Stevens Prevailer 28.5" DL 70lbs .300 spine Black Eagle Rampages 434 Grain @ 291 FPS. Limb Driver, Hindsight Equalizer, Trophyridge Micro Alpha V5, B-stinger 10.25", Scott Sabertooth, Slicktrick Razortricks and Steelforce Phatheads

Quote Originally Posted by snoman4 View Post
    bozo and his merry band of mayhem starters gave the illegals some of the weapons they bring over to the us....why is bozo and holder not in a mexican jail with the marine. They broke the law by knowingly allowing agents of the us to give weapons to mexican cartel members which were then brought back illegally into this country after being exported illegally from this country????

racist!!!!!!!
    "Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." - JFK

"Anything in life worth doing, is worth overdoing...Moderation is for cowards." Shane Patton, Lone Survivor

Quote Originally Posted by Punch_Master View Post
    So what do we do when it is YOU that they come for? Should we just give you up because you weren't where "we" thought you were safe?
    That's just the point. They didn't come for the reporters. The reporters went to them.
    Recovering Golf Addict

I just downloaded a video of a Mexican cartel group beheading 4 women. This is closer to home than Iraq and just as disturbing. Had the whole world gone ape **** crazy?
    Praesto et Persto

Quote Originally Posted by Billie View Post
    I just downloaded a video of a Mexican cartel group beheading 4 women. This is closer to home than Iraq and just as disturbing. Had the whole world gone ape **** crazy?
    On an individual level, yes, it's just as disturbing. From a BIG picture perspective, it's not even close. ISIS/ISIL is well funded, organized and likely working on plans to throw the entire western culture into another 9/11 type panic, probably with a desire for more paralyzing chaos than what we saw in the aftermath of 9/11. They are associating with nations now, and have continued funding through oil takeovers.

ISIS is a MUCH greater concern to us (or at least SHOULD be) than is more localized central American crime that is primarily targeted at protecting drug cartel territory.
    Vicit agnus noster eum sequamur

Don't worry bozo and the dems have a plan. Right CT,& Spreggy and all the other dems bozo loving faithful.

Quote Originally Posted by Punch_Master View Post
    As much as it's Obama's fault that ISIS got this large and powerful we can't just sit back and watch these POS carving up american citizens like so many Xmas turkeys. I say we bomb them endlessly and put as many troops on the ground as it takes to wipe them out. Go get the job DONE. No more half measures.
    Obama wanted to go into Syria last year and congress voted No. We could have done some major damage a year ago.

Quote Originally Posted by westen View Post
    Obama wanted to go into Syria last year and congress voted No. We could have done some major damage a year ago.
    Yeah, that would have worked very well. First it was Asad that he was going after, now ISIS. So which is it? He has NO clue in what he is doing. He is turning the whole Middle East into a cluster, worse than it already was.
    Obsession Evolution 29" 70lbs Stormy Hardwoods Original
    Obsession Phoenix 29" 65lbs Stormy Hardwoods Natural
    Elite Answer 29" 70lbs Realtree AP
    Prime Defy 29" 60lbs Optifade Open Country

976809c111e493db7698d7a4c7d17f782297ecb974d6990248c91dc9c3562b40.jpg
    "Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." - JFK

"Anything in life worth doing, is worth overdoing...Moderation is for cowards." Shane Patton, Lone Survivor

My AR-15, .45, and .308 tell me I'll be scalping some rag heads in the near future on my back porch.

How about instead of mounting bucks on the wall we start mounting scalps of these barbarians? Sounds good to me anyway.

13 Mathews Creed #60
    07 Bowtech Commander 70#
    07 Mathews Switchback 65#

Quote Originally Posted by BuckHunter_Kyle View Post
    My AR-15, .45, and .308 tell me I'll be scalping some rag heads in the near future on my back porch.

How about instead of mounting bucks on the wall we start mounting scalps of these barbarians? Sounds good to me anyway.
    ...let's not.

Right here is a NEWS FLASH!!! You have a link to support this statement Mr. Westy?
    ....................Sent via Overland Pony Express.............

"We've upped our standards. Up yours"

You don't actually live near other people, do you?
    "Mr. Jefferson, build up that wall!" -- Christopher Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by ctmartinshooter View Post
    You don't actually live near other people, do you?
    Agreed.

I'm all for killing me up some ISIS folks, but hanging their scalps on the wall? ...nope

Would also prefer it wasn't done on American soil.

While I stand in awe of your zeal, I really think that by the time it gets to that point, it's probably too late to stop it. So...carry on.
    Praesto et Persto

Well, for everyone who thinks that Putin is such a badass, let's see what he does in the face of threats by ISIS...

http://news.yahoo.com/militants-vow-...225140129.html
    "Mr. Jefferson, build up that wall!" -- Christopher Hitchens

As Americans, we should all be concerned. Maybe not paranoid, but aware and concerned. The threat is real, and I thank God we live in the US.

To the OP, yes ofcourse.. I am ready and willing to defend myself and my family if it comes down to it.
    09 GT500
    11 Hunter

Mindset and training trump equipment
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiobooners View Post
    ...might as well be honest about it.

Oka

You'd better start voting for Tea Party types instead of all the weak Dicks most of you have been voting for. I'm willing to do whatever is necessary to stop isis.
    2012 Elite Answer 28", 61lbs, HHA Otimizer XL5510 .010, QAD HDX, Doinker Dish, Surgical 340's, Square-Up, QAD Exodus & Ulmer Edge Broadheads
    2008.5 Elite GT500 28", 62lbs, HHA OpimizerXL5510 .010, QADS HDX, Doinker Dish, Surgical 340's, Square-Up, QAD Exodus and Ulmer Edge Broadheads

I read this explanation of what's going on in the Middle East by a Aubrey Bailey in the UK:

"Are you confused by what is going on in the Middle East? Let me explain. We support the Iraqi government in the fight against Islamic State. We don't like IS, but IS is supported by Saudi Arabia, whom we do like. We don't like President Assad in Syria. We support the fight against him, but not IS, which is also fighting against him.

"We don't like Iran, but Iran supports the Iraqi government in the fight against IS. So, some of our friends support our enemies and some of our enemies are our friends, and some of our enemies are fighting against our other enemies, whom we want to lose, but we don't want our enemies who are fighting our enemies to win.

"If the people we want to defeat are defeated, they might be replaced by people we like even less. And all this started by us invading a country to drive out terrorists who weren't actually there until we went in to drive them out. Do you understand now?"

I thought that about sums it up.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenBubba View Post
    I read this explanation of what's going on in the Middle East by a Aubrey Bailey in the UK:

I thought that about sums it up.
    Who's on first?
    "Im a Dapper Dan man"

Quote Originally Posted by Soocom1 View Post
    Who's on first?
    Kind of similar isn't it?

Just to add to all the mix, some might find this interesting, many might get foamy at the mouth.....whatever....
    http://en.ria.ru/analysis/20140927/1...Funded-IS.html

As the US-led coalition launched its airstrikes against the Islamic State (IS) in Iraq and Syria, the Executive Director of the Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity Daniel McAdams explained that it was the US and several of its coalition partners who had originally created the group.
    “Essentially it was the US and the so-called coalition that is fighting the IS right now that created, funded and trained IS in the first place,” he told Radio VR. “So how can you be for and against an organization at the same time? Saudi Arabia and Qatar particularly were involved in training, finding and providing weapons to this organization. How can we believe that they are all of a sudden interested in ending this organization?”
    “To a degree, this fighting against the IS is a charade and the real game is the overthrow of Al-Assad, which will come soon,” McAdams therefore supposed.
    “This is the extension of last year’s attempted attack on Syria by the US. If you remember, when the US pulled out of that, the Saudis were furious, they said that they would stop cooperating with the US and a number of other things. But it seems that Saudis have finally got their way.”
    McAdams also explained that the Saudis had been pulling the strings behind the scenes and financing terrorism for years.
    McAdams said that, in fact, the US has used radical Islamic terrorists since the 1980s, citing the struggle in Afghanistan against the Soviet Union as an example.
    “This is a pattern that they’ve done in the economies that have [been] scaled for the regime change: you find wild radicals, you arm them and sick them on people you don’t like,” he said. “Any rational person who looks at Syria would see that the Assad government, for whatever its faults may be, has been fighting against IS for several years now, and fighting against other extremist groups. Why won’t you look at someone like that at least as a technical ally in this struggle?”
    McAdams also explained that you can never get rid of a group or an organization like that because you don’t understand the cause.
    “The US does not understand or they refuse to understand or they don’t want to believe that the reason these movements are occurring is because of the US interventionism in the region,” he said.
    “You cannot use something that caused a problem, continue to do what caused the problem and expect to solve the problem by doing it. There was no IS, there was no Al-Qaeda, [neither] of these groups [existed] in either Iraq or Syria before the US invasion of Iraq and destabilization of Syria. It is the US intervention that has allowed this to happen. And any amount of US intervention in future will not solve the problem because it does not look at the cause, it only looks at the effect,” he said.
    ~Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.
    ~Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
    ~An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast